Something about Property 33s
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Something about Property 33s

Marie George in property is busting open for every officer she assist. Every since she gotten that blonde lace front wig she been 33ing officers on the low.

Unregistered
    Not surprised everytime I go there she’s on the phone or in an officer face.

Unregistered
    Does she do the cubans too?

Unregistered
    Never seen or heard of her she black or white?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marie George in property is busting open for every officer she assist. Every since she gotten that blonde lace front wig she been 33ing officers on the low.
    You must be a female. Who the f*ck would know about "lace front wig"? If she likes taking the D let her. Stop playa hating!

Unregistered
    Does she do the cubans too?
    Sheesh I thought I was the only one. It’s crazy how us brother/officers pay attention to detail yeah my boy Hispanic being trying to get into them draws he take her out on breakfast but she ain’t let him 18. He say she say she want something serious but she in a crazy situation at the moment

Unregistered
    Never seen or heard of her she black or white?
    Black Haitian

Unregistered
    Marie George ?? I know who you talking about pinga she’s in property. She assisted me a couple times her self. The biiitch barely know what she’s doing. I wouldn’t want any of that, her breaths stanks and her gums look disgusting it’s stack on top of each other. 🤮🤮. One of the guys in gangs hit that him self. Nice shape but not for me.

Unregistered
    Marie George ?? I know who you talking about pinga she’s in property. She assisted me a couple times her self. The biiitch barely know what she’s doing. I wouldn’t want any of that, her breaths stanks and her gums look disgusting it’s stack on top of each other. 🤮🤮. One of the guys in gangs hit that him self. Nice shape but not for me.
    Yuck. I wouldn’t want any of that. I heard She smells like she hand wash her clothes. A couple of dudes I know hit that as well. She’s a young freak. K Y Jelly is her nick name. Yup she’s getting it in

Unregistered
    What? wait Not T Ma
    Highly bless & favored ????? Please tell me
    Seen her today on the phone in a officers face just like the thread say

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast