Body Cameras - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Body Cameras

Unregistered
    This video is why cameras are necessary, can you imagine what would have happened to this individual if he did not have a camera during this interaction with this out of control Captain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9dxIbwRto&t=116s

Unregistered
    Out of control? LOL. Dumb for allowing himself to be baited by this clown.

Unregistered

Total BS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually i'm road patrol. The cameras made me a better cop. You have to know your stuff. I think the captain code outs don't want them so they can go back to coding everything out. Don't forget how many cops were saved from false allegations. They public always believes the citizen. Not anymore.
    That’s a nice story, lol. And then Cinderella turned into a pumpkin. Yawn. Please.......

Unregistered

Body cams save cops

This cop is happy today that he was wearing a body cam.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/0...llegations.hln

So is this one.

http://www.policemag.com/channel/pat...dy-camera.aspx

Unregistered
    Actually i'm road patrol. The cameras made me a better cop. You have to know your stuff. I think the captain code outs don't want them so they can go back to coding everything out. Don't forget how many cops were saved from false allegations. They public always believes the citizen. Not anymore.
    Hey there Kool aid dork. Newsflash, if it’s a false allegation the person making it isn’t going to have evidence it occurred in the first place because it’s false. Therefore, it isn’t going anywhere anyway. So no, not one single cop has been SAVED from a false allegation. False allegations are impossible to prove and are never going to jam anyone up in the first place.

If a camera made you a better cop I would hate to have seen you before. You have to know your stuff regardless.

The damage that’s been done to the trust in this agency is immeasurable. They absolutely haven’t been good for us. This was yet another example of putting politics before your people and as a leader that is something you never ever do.

If this was a pro cop community the damage would have been little to none. But this is an anti cop liberal democrat county that doesn’t support their cops. People like Mike Satz and others have made it that way. So no, pinning cameras on us was a bad idea.

If they had thought this through before they did it, they would have realized how this would shut down pro active policing. Nobody thought it through.and now, everyone accept a few kool aid drinkers can see the truth of that.

Unregistered
    No one asked what the residents wanted; so we'll tell you. The folks who were not screaming about police brutality were in favor of body cameras ONLY for those with a documented history of a PATTERN of complains for excessive force, or other issues such as poor boundaries,etc. simply meaning, those who should be fired but can't be.

Residents HATE the body cameras too. They have broken down our communication with the police who now shrug, smile and sometimes avoid eye contact instead of verbally communicating. Can't blame them. This has also lead to an increase in residents pointing cameras back at them. Wouldn't want to have every interaction of my day recorded.

Unregistered
    This video is why cameras are necessary, can you imagine what would have happened to this individual if he did not have a camera during this interaction with this out of control Captain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9dxIbwRto&t=116s
    "big ****" is a ****ing asshole...I hope someone canoes his ****ing skull..the sooner the better

Unregistered
    I loves me my camera

Unregistered
    "big ****" is a ****ing asshole...I hope someone canoes his ****ing skull..the sooner the better
    it's clear that he has spent some time in places where he has nothing to do but think and learn. as annoying as those interactions are, and yes, they are annoying, know the law yourself. don't end up looking stupid on camera for everyone to see. citizens can film, they know that. if you ignore it, they'll get bored and move on. all of these dopes tried to out game him assuming that he didn't know his rights and now look like idiots-especially the lone ranger. A convict should only have to say a few words before you know exactly what you are dealing with; and where he's taking the conversation. don't fight a battle you can't win and end up doing the walk of shame. Palmer handled him well at MJ.

Unregistered
    it's clear that he has spent some time in places where he has nothing to do but think and learn. as annoying as those interactions are, and yes, they are annoying, know the law yourself. don't end up looking stupid on camera for everyone to see. citizens can film, they know that. if you ignore it, they'll get bored and move on. all of these dopes tried to out game him assuming that he didn't know his rights and now look like idiots-especially the lone ranger. A convict should only have to say a few words before you know exactly what you are dealing with; and where he's taking the conversation. don't fight a battle you can't win and end up doing the walk of shame. Palmer handled him well at MJ.
    Take it easy.... no one will get fired over cameras or vest.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast