Lieutenant Kim Montes Congrats
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lieutenant Kim Montes Congrats

I want to congratulate Lieutenant Kim Montes. She is so deserving of her promotion. She has taught me so much over the years. She is the hardest working trooper in Orlando. You go Kim.

Unregistered
    She is a great Trooper ... and she’s good to go if you know what I mean 😍😍

Unregistered
    Great brown noser too if you know what I mean. Pathetic

She probably started this topic herself

Unregistered
    Kim has worked more crashes and fatalities in her career than any of you. Nobody has worked harder than she has . Don't hate you are just jealous

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kim has worked more crashes and fatalities in her career than any of you. Nobody has worked harder than she has . Don't hate you are just jealous
    Exactly. Kim is the definition of what a PIO should be, and she earned and kept her way there because of her competence. She is always put together, well spoken, and conveys a strong command presence.

Unregistered
    LT Montes runs circles around the traffic homicide units in Troop D. She always knows more than those she is reporting on. She is a wealth of knowledge to tap

Unregistered
    Thanks Kim for all your input. Sign THI

Unregistered
    Seriously Kim has never worked the road her entire career. She got to avoid working shifts and crashes. I don't know if I agree with the above posters. She is very nice though

Unregistered
    Well if you are a real trooper you would no she goes 24/7. Every time I call she picks up and if needed goes to the scene no matter what time of day or night. I believe she worked the road before the prior pao had feel ill. The best PAO in the department. I know one thing, I wouldn’t want that position!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well if you are a real trooper you would no she goes 24/7. Every time I call she picks up and if needed goes to the scene no matter what time of day or night. I believe she worked the road before the prior pao had feel ill. The best PAO in the department. I know one thing, I wouldn’t want that position!
    Sorry spell screw up “know”

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast