Start fixing the agency or get out - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Keep saying it and you will start believing it...what a f’n joke.

Unregistered
    Brewer said, “If I can off er any kind of reassurance, this is something we have been training for, for years. We have been preparing for and I can tell you that Zephyrhills Police Department, not matter what kind of active
    shooter incident, should we ever be faced with that, is prepared to respond.” Brewer went on to affirm that the police department will act in whatever capacity they are requested too by the city. “Whether its first ones in or supporting role, we are prepared to respond.” When did we ever train for an active shooter ???

Unregistered
    Brewer will do whatever Pasco Sheriff’s Office tells him to do. Where’s the “Balls” of the past? You might as well close the PD and let Pasco take over and save citizens tax money. Sad times for the city when the top cops don’t even live near the city and don’t care!

Unregistered
    A family atmosphere lol. Wonder if he is assaulting / battering his family members and putting his daughters under IA. I hear his wife applied to PSO and his son left the area already. I guess it really is what he considers a family environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now our chief is doing commercials and doing crap to promote himself and not concerned with internal problems? Are you kidding me? This PD is in embarrassing shape and is continued to be ignored by the city manager. It’s only a matter of time and this all will blow up and will be too late. Get out while you can, I am!
    As a concerned business owner of this community, I would hope the priority would be crime fighting and not trying to be the next Hollywood star. 😡 Businesses within this city are being broken into at a alarming rate. Lack of presence, especially at night, is a problem. I’ve observed on several occasions 3 or 4 officers eating together at a restaurant and lack professionalism and are immature. Time for the leaders of the PD to change their ways of leadership and focus on what’s important.

Unregistered
    They won’t. The Chief and his administration have no accountability and feel basically think they are untouchable! The rules they make others follow, they currently brake on a daily bases. The Chief still doesn’t have The minimum qualifications to be Chief.

Unregistered
    They won’t. The Chief and his administration have no accountability and feel basically think they are untouchable! The rules they make others follow, they currently brake on a daily bases. The Chief still doesn’t have The minimum qualifications to be Chief.
    How long does this have to go on before something changes? Time for the citizens to start making some uncomfortable in their positions within the city. Many have had enough of this uptick in crime and all I read is how great everyone is doing. Well, the citizens and businesses aren’t doing great and that is where the money comes from. Time for change!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing will change because the city manager protects the Chief. The only way anything will ever get done is if somebody in the media contacts the city Council or the citizens of the town contact the city council members. The administration knows how to fudge crime statistics always .

Unregistered
    Now our chief is doing commercials and doing crap to promote himself and not concerned with internal problems? Are you kidding me? This PD is in embarrassing shape and is continued to be ignored by the city manager. It’s only a matter of time and this all will blow up and will be too late. Get out while you can, I am!
    What’s next......#policelipsync for ZPD? Spina would love it dB.....better do it!

Unregistered
    Back at making commercials again Brewer? All about YOU, huh Chief? Fix our agency because it sucks!! Time to quit promoting yourself and do some improvements to the dept.. try hiring good officers not puzzies!! I hate this place. Just like a prison.....people just doing their time!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast