Start fixing the agency or get out
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Start fixing the agency or get out

Now our chief is doing commercials and doing crap to promote himself and not concerned with internal problems? Are you kidding me? This PD is in embarrassing shape and is continued to be ignored by the city manager. It’s only a matter of time and this all will blow up and will be too late. Get out while you can, I am!

Unregistered
    Commercials for what?This chief doesn’t even have the qualifications to be a chief and if you do not speak up now contact the city Council and let them know your problems

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    What a joke!!!! Keeps getting more and more rediculous.

Unregistered
    The city doesn’t like media attention! Call the news

Unregistered
    Did everyone read the fn garbage in the Zephyrhills news about our useless Chief, under qualified and Captain Misinformation ? The good lord will remember that bogus bs coming out of RR mouth!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did everyone read the fn garbage in the Zephyrhills news about our useless Chief, under qualified and Captain Misinformation ? The good lord will remember that bogus bs coming out of RR mouth!!
    what edition? page? I cant find anything like what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    Front page of the Zephyrhills paper, local newspaper mullet rapper.

Unregistered
    Are you talking about the Active Shooter comment and how the department has been training for years to prepare for an active shooter situation ? I don't remember having any such training in the many years that I have been here. The Dade City training was not active shooter training.

Unregistered
    LMAO.....Roberts commented, “He (Chief Brewer) is doing a great job; thanks to the morale of the agency. At any time, you can walk through the halls and see it. A volunteer stopped me earlier and she loved the atmosphere. When we walk in, we greet everyone. It’s a family atmosphere. We take time to know our people. <<<<< Seriously ???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast