Crespo Story on Colina! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    What’s the real deal with the extra armed cops at city hall? Is this an isolated incident? Any Possible threat to the community we should know about stemming from this incident? Why hasn’t the chief of police release a news alert 🚨. Colina is always talking on the radio and not a single word.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be fair! Do you think he was fair to that officer that just got arrested for kicking a suspect? Do you think arresting two innocent black males a competent leader. Do you think not discipline ortiz is the right thing to do. The police department are supposed to serve the community not harass and destroy them.
    Officer Mario Figueroa did not kick the suspect, nor did he intend to do so. From its original perspective, the videoed evidence projects an incriminating optic, but when examined and contrasted to what actually occurred, the SAO's own evidence will exonerate Officer Mario Figueroa. Eventually, the SAO will quietly dismiss the charge. Those of you who still make arrests, can anyone state who many assault cases you have brought to the SAO that were prosecuted? To convict, the SAO must prove INTENT and Figueroa's actions and words, when objectively examined under Graham v Connors, "(c) The Fourth Amendment "reasonableness" inquiry is whether the officers' actions are "objectively reasonable" in light of the facts and circumstances confronting them, without regard to their underlying intent or motivation."

Administratively, the only thing that might be sustained against Figueroa is making a clumsy tactical approach to a forcibly resisting offender.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/490/386/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    officer mario figueroa did not kick the suspect, nor did he intend to do so. From its original perspective, the videoed evidence projects an incriminating optic, but when examined and contrasted to what actually occurred, the sao's own evidence will exonerate officer mario figueroa. Eventually, the sao will quietly dismiss the charge. Those of you who still make arrests, can anyone state [how] many assault cases you have brought to the sao that were prosecuted? To convict, the sao must prove intent and figueroa's actions and words, when objectively examined under graham v connors, "(c) the fourth amendment "reasonableness" inquiry is whether the officers' actions are "objectively reasonable" in light of the facts and circumstances confronting them, without regard to their underlying intent or motivation."

administratively, the only thing that might be sustained against figueroa is making a clumsy tactical approach to a forcibly resisting offender.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/490/386/
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unregistered
    Must be a Mafia issue going on with the City and all that overseas Real Estate deals going on in Downtown and Brickell. I mean what else can it be? You really think some thug in the Pork n Beans is going to make a threat to city hall? These thugs are after themselves they can care less about hurting anyone else but other gangs. Come on now. Trust me I see this all the time in movies... when politicians need this type of protection by having officers standing guard holding rifles is because they are involved in dirty laundry.

When have you seen this in past administrations??? NEVER.

Unregistered
    Time for the Federal Bureau of Investigations to insert a "human intelligence source" into that situation!

Unregistered
    Wow, it goes to only prove that Miami has become a third world city. Officer standing outside city hall with rifles! You couldn't make up better sh!t then this. Do they have the fire department keep a rescue and fire unit at city hall too? Better yet, are snipers and anti-sniper teams deployed?? Dogs smelling the azz of all who come into city hall? Sorry, if I was unlucky enough to get this B.S. assignment. I wouldn't be posing for pictures with a rifle, let alone one with the chief.. I wonder what the citizens, that visited city hall make of this? A armed encampment, to intimidate folks. I feel left out! I was threaten by my Sgt I don't feel safe coming into the station. Would I be able to attend roll call with a rifle too?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123