Did PBA Pay for MDPD Command Staff & Mayor to stay at Trump Hotel?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Did PBA Pay for MDPD Command Staff & Mayor to stay at Trump Hotel?

Did we use our PBA Dues money to pay for MDPD Command Staff & Mayor to stay at Trump? Please someone, anyone tell us ain’t so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did we use our PBA Dues money to pay for MDPD Command Staff & Mayor to stay at Trump? Please someone, anyone tell us ain’t so.
    Pay for the cops that put there lives on the line everyday, not the brass! SMFH

Unregistered
    Another hillary blanca john clinton lie lmfao tome to get lives losers !!!!

Unregistered
    Absolutely yes and to friends and family. Even convicted felons were invited and given free tickets. Former Sweetwater Manny Marono was hiking it up with Steadman. I didn’t knkow the department had done away with the SOP that prohibits LEOs from associating with know felons. It doesn’t seem to stop Steadman.

Unregistered
    If PBA did pay for their rooms, at least they are county employees. How about when we paid for all of Blanca’s entire family to stay. No one spoke then. Whichever of John’s minion’s this is don’t throw stones at glass houses. Don’t forget where all the dues went when Jon was president; motels, restaurants, bars, etc.

Unregistered
    Steadman: Assuming you are right there are several problems with that.
    One if you knew that was going on you had a responsibility to at the very least say something even if you didn’t have the courage to do something about it.
    Secondly, and probably more importantly you are trying to justify your ability to do something wrong bc someone else did something wrong previously.
    Totally not believable expect the claim that causes you to respond in the fashion that you did

Unregistered
    Insider said that a person in the office questioned why so many rooms were allotted out. Jenkins said for last-minute guest. But he failed to disclose that he had two rooms for “ special people”. I guess we know what that means. And this is on our dime. How the hell can Stedman allow him to get away with that. They were the morals and convictions of the rest of the executive team. Same way he does females up with a job on the executive board he hook them up with rooms and they didn’t do any work into the last day. Shameful Jenkins, Shameful eve infront of your Supportive wife!

Unregistered
    This maybe True. I saw the coming & going with a young girl who never went o Gala & had a Room. Also know that the event planner made a comment to Luis about mystery rooms. Worst I Saw his daughter( Beautiful like her mother) talking with another young lady in how disrespectful her father is with having a Baby with another woman. It broke my Heart! I like you John but you are NOT who you use to be. Shameful that you have amounted to this. What a Great Woman you married & I know you Love her. I’m torn in how you have abused her loyalty. I wish I had the nerve to approach you. I can only pray you find your Morals & an Sadden Johns around has attempted to get you Right. Not a Great example to your son John.

Unregistered
    Wow!! You should have your Man card taken! You disgust me! All that your woman does. Takes kids from 33’s, puts up with your Inappropriate behavior at work, your travels where you pick up little girls and supports your home and family and that’s how you repay her. Your Mother should be ashamed!

Unregistered
    I know his Nithwr from one of the Svhiol I worked. His Mother is Buddy Buddy with his 33. Another example in Mithers nit Clinging to your Sons. It is Shameful what this guy does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast