Go fhp

Thread: Go fhp

Unregistered

Go fhp

Now, get your shotguns out. Wait for someone with a rifle.

https://wgno.com/2018/05/22/authorit...-city-florida/

Unregistered
    Thank you all who put your lives on the line for the citizens of America. God bless and be safe.

You all don't get paid enough for what you do. Signed, retired FBI agent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now, get your shotguns out. Wait for someone with a rifle.

https://wgno.com/2018/05/22/authorit...-city-florida/
    I showed up with my shotgun to possibly breach a door. Then I discovered to many rounds coming down range so I just hung out until the jackass shot himself....

Unregistered
    There were three different swat teams their. I think the long gun situation was under control. Troopers acting like had they had a long gun they would have ran into the apartment and saved the day.

Unregistered
    There were three different swat teams their. I think the long gun situation was under control. Troopers acting like had they had a long gun they would have ran into the apartment and saved the day.
    Learn how to write you inbred.

Unregistered
    Learn how to write you inbred.
    I used to think people only wrote like that on here because it was with their phone or some other excuse, but some of the reports I see on the printer at the station are even worse.

They don’t have to be long and drawn out, but dang - you shouldn’t have to try to decipher them like a foreign language.

Unregistered
    I used to think people only wrote like that on here because it was with their phone or some other excuse, but some of the reports I see on the printer at the station are even worse.

They don’t have to be long and drawn out, but dang - you shouldn’t have to try to decipher them like a foreign language.
    What do you expect? FHP does not attract the “best and brightest”!

Unregistered
    I'm confused.. why were FWC and FHP there?? There weren't any alligators or speeding soccer mom's. Neither agency has anything to offer...

Unregistered
    Sounds like others are jealous.

Unregistered
    The agency isn’t what is was just 2 years ago let alone before brierton got ahold it and czernis