BSO Ninja - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSO Ninja

Unregistered
    The decline if BSO continues!

Unregistered
    You guys are so lame

Unregistered
    I hope these guys are going back to FTO!!

Unregistered
    Back to road patrol for these two ass clowns. And they better apologize to every single deputy they see for the next 2 years for the embarrassment they put on us all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope these guys are going back to FTO!!
    I agree, why would you go into an African American Neighborhood and try to violate people’s civil rights? Remember you swore to uphold the constitution?
    Especially when the Sheriff works so hard to get the support of those same residents.
    No matter how many turkeys the Sheriff gives away now it will not undue the damage these two idiots did.
    It also just created a dangerous environment for hard working Deputies who are actually doing the job correctly as they will be challenged more by residents who watch this now famous video clip.

Please tell me these guys are going back to patrol and being retrained.

Unregistered

Angry This will be all over Facebook for the next 2 years.

I agree, why would you go into an African American Neighborhood and try to violate people’s civil rights? Remember you swore to uphold the constitution?
    Especially when the Sheriff works so hard to get the support of those same residents.
    No matter how many turkeys the Sheriff gives away now it will not undue the damage these two idiots did.
    It also just created a dangerous environment for hard working Deputies who are actually doing the job correctly as they will be challenged more by residents who watch this now famous video clip.

Please tell me these guys are going back to patrol and being retrained.

This clip will be visible in Lauderdale Lakes, Fort Lauderdale and ALL the black neighborhoods so they can see the REAL Scott Israel's Administration and YES we have the funds to boost these videos Scoot!

Unregistered
    Since these two "action figures" seem to be chomping at the bit to rough up some individuals, perhaps they can be placed in Parkland schools to help prevent any further cases of "incidents of a sexual nature" directed toward our students who have disabilities.

Unregistered
    This video will be boosted on Facebook in black Districts for the black community to see the hipocracy of this racist administration. We will make this video viral.

G.K.
    Cartel of Tijuana
    over 28,000 views.

The Sheriff can thank this crew of two for choosing to stop at the RAINBOW SUPERMARKET to help diminish the post Parkland "Broward Coward" label in the media.

Rainbow Supermarket... sounds like a really threatening place.

Unregistered
    This video will be boosted on Facebook in black Districts for the black community to see the hipocracy of this racist administration. We will make this video viral.

G.K.
    Cartel of Tijuana
    nobody cares about your idiotic video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12