Don Huneke Mr PBA - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    He is licking TTs 🥾. Worst deputy at BSO 🤦🏻

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is licking TTs 🥾. Worst deputy at BSO 🤦🏻
    Then obviously you are out of touch, since he hasn't been a deputy for a while now. Also, they're plenty of deputies out there that are much worse.

Unregistered
    I agree he is a POS, saw some crap he posted about some retiree guys quitting the PBA due to the retiree fees doubling in price. He tried hard to sell that shitty organization and they were having none of it. GFY with that PBA crap fella!
    The PBA is so desperate that they would even try a screw over a retired member. I guess that nice building is getting closer to a foreclosure huh BoB.

Unregistered
    I’m retired already but I used to work with this ass*ole at D5. No one likes him. He is indeed a boot licker. He used to give BJs to Scoot and now Tony 🙄
    Typical scumbag who’d kiss anyone’s ass to get ahead.

Unregistered
    Roid rage *****ing earlier that he shouldn’t have to work in pompano and wants Russo to get him promoted.

Unregistered
    Mr pba is an awesome guy, he would give you the shirt off his back even he doesn’t know you. He bends over backwards to help a fellow officer

Unregistered
    https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/23/n...eptic-boy.html

Before casting stones Don, remember, people have a long memory of you too. There is another incident with a booking photo too isn't there? No wonder you and the Sheriff are so close. He sure does know how to pick the losers !!!!
    Fake news from NY TIMES as usual. If you don't want to get your assess beat , DON'T resist arrest right stupid? Even the sodomized inbred who posted this old asz article knows that. All charges against the officers were quietly dropped after the indigenous mob settled down and returned to killing each other!

Captain Mike

Site needs an upgrade!

Typical scumbag who’d kiss anyone’s ass to get ahead.
    Where is the “like” button for some of these comments?
    I watched this guy chase some kid across the stands at Cooper City high while pointing a weapon at everybody in the stands...loose cannon all the way!

Unregistered
    What’s the latest on Roid Rage ? Still kissing TT’s boots? Chasing his girl for another promotion?

Unregistered

Ha

Haha I remember this guy working as a resource officer at my school for a while.One day in the cafeteria two kids were fighting and this idiot sprays pepper spray all into the air, spraying a bunch of innocent kids who had nothing to do with it.This moron is a real nutjob.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast