Don Huneke Mr PBA
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Don Huneke Mr PBA

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/23/n...eptic-boy.html

Before casting stones Don, remember, people have a long memory of you too. There is another incident with a booking photo too isn't there? No wonder you and the Sheriff are so close. He sure does know how to pick the losers !!!!

Unregistered

Don is a Sheriff's boots licker.

Can't wait for a change of administration!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/23/n...eptic-boy.html

Before casting stones Don, remember, people have a long memory of you too. There is another incident with a booking photo too isn't there? No wonder you and the Sheriff are so close. He sure does know how to pick the losers !!!!
    I don’t agree with this!
    Yes Don is a POS and a boot licker but the fact that he didn’t disclose this to his background investigator when he got hired by BSO could get him fired.

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with this!
    Yes Don is a POS and a boot licker but the fact that he didn’t disclose this to his background investigator when he got hired by BSO could get him fired.
    WOW!! What was the outcome of that case??

Unregistered

Everglades

No matter who wins he's going to the Everglades or he can go clean Scott's house.

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with this!
    First of all you don't know that he didn't disclose it during his background investigation so don't make assumptions! Yes, he is Mr. PBA and has drank the PBA Koolaid! But as misguided as he is by the PBA, he honestly does care about his brothers and sisters that wear the badge. I definitely don't always agree with him, but we all have our faults.

Unregistered
    Holy crap. So many questions I’ve had over the years are now answered. This explains his constant bitterness and “stick-up-the-ass” attitude. You see, being in THI, there aren’t too many young, ill children for him to senselessly beat. Friggin bully. Then you quit and run to FL. Your HPD file isn’t any better. You’re a sad sack of excuse for a man. Lay off the roids buddy. Why are you so angry?? You degrade women. You beat children. Sounds like you’re trying to climb your way to Major. What a tool. Keep posting pictures of your “muscles”. Tag them as #ExhibitA. A jury will eat it up one day. Your prior mugshots can be #ExhibitsB-Z

Unregistered
    First of all you don't know that he didn't disclose it during his background investigation so don't make assumptions! Yes, he is Mr. PBA and has drank the PBA Koolaid! But as misguided as he is by the PBA, he honestly does care about his brothers and sisters that wear the badge. I definitely don't always agree with him, but we all have our faults.
    Actually I do know

Unregistered
    Gentlemen let’s not fight, a public records request has already been submitted we will know the truth soon enough.

Unregistered
    Gentlemen let’s not fight, a public records request has already been submitted we will know the truth soon enough.
    Who does this guy think he is Bill Goldberg??? LOL

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast