Don Huneke Mr PBA - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cryptic? Stop being a *****. Anyone that knows Don knows he’ll man up to anyone with balls to approach him. He’s a standup guy in my book.
    Sounds like he's not just a standup guy in your book? I'm glad for the two of you! I bet that's a huge weight lifted off both of your shoulders coming out like that. Now the two of you can enjoy life as real partners.

Unregistered
    Happy now? Told you guys to listen to Don. Let’s grow the pba. He knows what he’s talking about.

Unregistered
    Happy now? Told you guys to listen to Don. Let’s grow the pba. He knows what he’s talking about.
    WTF are you talking about? Since the PERC election he has said nothing about the unions except that we as an agency need to be unified. He has his reasons for not joining IUPA and I respect that, but he's also not dumb. IUPA is the bargaining unit if they fail, he doesn't benefit either. So there is no point in bashing IUPA and any faults you might feel they have, as that will divide the membership, which is exactly what BSO wants right now. So how about put your big boy and girl pants on for now, stop *****ing about IUPA, and stand unified. After the contract do what you want. But divided only hurts us, the membership, because BSO's legal team is still going to get their pay raises and probably before we get ours. Also for BSO to offer the best contract we've had in years at 3.5, 0, 0 especially when we just found out how the county hides funds by giving it to us ,then at the end if the year we give over $100 million back.....you can kiss my azz on that offer!!

Just sayin....

Amalin

Jealous much?

Cannot believe I’m reading all the jealousy here. Anyone who actually knows Don knows he is a one of a kind man. Here’s an amazing article. A Cops Cops and above all a great man. https://www.brothersbeforeothers.org...ee-don-huneke/

Unregistered

Lmao!

OMG! This is the cop that threatened to shove cocaine up my ass! This is funny as anything!

Unregistered
    Any truth to PBA Don selling the pompano road to rally behind our pal Scott? Temporary has to go. Bring in Al.

Unregistered
    DH is the best guy!

Unregistered

Don is a POS

Certainly explains a lot about his personality
    I’m retired already but I used to work with this ass*ole at D5. No one likes him. He is indeed a boot licker. He used to give BJs to Scoot and now Tony 🙄

Unregistered
    I’m retired already but I used to work with this ass*ole at D5. No one likes him. He is indeed a boot licker. He used to give BJs to Scoot and now Tony 🙄
    I doubt it, remind us again when DH worked in D54?

Unregistered
    I agree he is a POS, saw some crap he posted about some retiree guys quitting the PBA due to the retiree fees doubling in price. He tried hard to sell that shitty organization and they were having none of it. GFY with that PBA crap fella!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast