Montalvo arrested in Key West for impersonating an officer!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Post Montalvo arrested in Key West for impersonating an officer!

Gilbert Montalvo, 55, was arrested after officers conducting a separate traffic stop noticed his black Chevrolet Tahoe on John Young Parkway with flashing red and blue lights.

Montalvo's Tahoe pulled off to the side of the road near the traffic stop, an officer wrote in an arrest report.

“At the time, I believed the vehicle to be a law enforcement vehicle that was having equipment issues,” the officer wrote.

Unregistered

Exclamation detector

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gilbert Montalvo, 55, was arrested after officers conducting a separate traffic stop noticed his black Chevrolet Tahoe on John Young Parkway with flashing red and blue lights.

Montalvo's Tahoe pulled off to the side of the road near the traffic stop, an officer wrote in an arrest report.

“At the time, I believed the vehicle to be a law enforcement vehicle that was having equipment issues,” the officer wrote.
    I'd be the very first to herald the news about another Montalvo arrest but this is fake news. The accurate information is as follows:

"Albert Michael Dolan, 53, was arrested after officers conducting a separate traffic stop noticed his black Dodge Charger on John Young Parkway with flashing red and blue lights.

Dolan’s car pulled off to the side of the road near the traffic stop, an officer wrote in an arrest report.

“At the time, I believed the vehicle to be a law enforcement vehicle that was having equipment issues,” the officer wrote."

Unregistered
    I have no idea who this Montalvo guy is but he should pay rent for all the time he spends in your head, just saying!!

Unregistered

Onssesion over Montalvo

I have no idea who this Montalvo guy is but he should pay rent for all the time he spends in your head, just saying!!

The struggle is real and the ran out of their meds.

Unregistered

How about hairplugs

Wasn't your boy Mumbles detained on Key West for shop lifting? Wasn't he also accused of stealing cologne at the galleria? Perhaps karma is coming for the hairplug wearing phuck. Come you fat pig Greenberger, come up with a snappy answer.

Unregistered
    Mumbles also had a problem in Key West with shop lifting and was accused of cologne theft at Ft. Lauderdale mall. His boss didn't throw him under the bus. The hair plug wearing phuck is the first to vilify those who committed the same crimes he committed. Come on Greenberger you fat pig defend the mumbling idiot.

Unregistered

Over eaters anonymous

Mumbles also had a problem in Key West with shop lifting and was accused of cologne theft at Ft. Lauderdale mall. His boss didn't throw him under the bus. The hair plug wearing phuck is the first to vilify those who committed the same crimes he committed. Come on Greenberger you fat pig defend the mumbling idiot.

Stephen G. (The fat backstabber) struggles with his weight. Paul Jaworski of Crime stoppers said that when Stephen was their President he used to order buckets of KFC just for himself. We need to support his addiction to food.

Unregistered

Israel too

Don’t forget Hairplugs got picked up by the Key West police too for trespassing at a hotel. He blamed it on spring break.

Unregistered

Blaming game

Don’t forget Hairplugs got picked up by the Key West police too for trespassing at a hotel. He blamed it on spring break.

Mumbles blaming others for his mistakes? Impossible! What a calumny.

Unregistered
    Let me sum it up for you- HES A SIGNAL 20!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast