Big changes are happening - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can't wait until election time. New governor, new director, new chief, new majors and new captains. I love change!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't wait until election time. New governor, new director, new chief, new majors and new captains. I love change!
    Gives new meaning to "drain the swamp".

Unregistered
    While we are at it can someone tell The Chief that some of us actually know how to do our jobs and to quit telling us to work festivals, holidays, and sporting events? It's like he has nothing better to do. We get it! We KNOW to work sporting events. We KNOW someone has to work major holiday weekends. You don't have to tell us EVERY other week. Every time he says "lets make sure we have activities planned for the holiday" a kitten dies!!! Quit trying to reinvent the wheel or worrying about us working the next Basket Weaving Festival.
    Its pretty easy to see what going on here at ABT. There is soooo much misinformation spread that its pathetic. Even tenured Lt.'s and Captains are second guessing themselves and trying to go above and beyond to try and impress upper management by creating fluff garbage flow charts and Chronicle entries. It seems as only certain information gets down to the agents and by the time they receive the directive it is twisted to fit whatever the so called emergency for the day is. I secretly hope for change, but change will probably never happen as long as ABT is housed under DBPR.

Unregistered

Cool Changes can be fun!

Good for change......now maybe I can get a job. Instead of going against the "fix is in" and the process is all eyewash.

Unregistered

Accurate reporting

While we are at it can someone tell The Chief that some of us actually know how to do our jobs and to quit telling us to work festivals, holidays, and sporting events? It's like he has nothing better to do. We get it! We KNOW to work sporting events. We KNOW someone has to work major holiday weekends. You don't have to tell us EVERY other week. Every time he says "lets make sure we have activities planned for the holiday" a kitten dies!!! Quit trying to reinvent the wheel or worrying about us working the next Basket Weaving Festival.

Its pretty easy to see what going on here at ABT. There is soooo much misinformation spread that its pathetic. Even tenured Lt.'s and Captains are second guessing themselves and trying to go above and beyond to try and impress upper management by creating garbage flow charts and fluff Chronicle entries. It seems as only certain information gets down to the agents and by the time they receive the directive it is twisted to fit whatever the so called emergency for the day is called for. I secretly hope for change, but change will probably never happen as long as ABT is housed under DBPR.

Unregistered
    Seems like all the changes happening in the south are not happening in the north. Mmmmm?

Unregistered
    Seems like all the changes happening in the south are not happening in the north. Mmmmm?
    Two separate agencies. Heck two offices in the same district don't do everything the same.

Unregistered
    Here’s a big change we would all like to see happen. Get rid of our hideous uniform shirt. By far the worse decision ever made was to put patches on a polo shirt. The old uniforms were by far better and more professional looking.

Unregistered
    Here’s a big change we would all like to see happen. Get rid of our hideous uniform shirt. By far the worse decision ever made was to put patches on a polo shirt. The old uniforms were by far better and more professional looking.
    Anything designed by a committee is an inherent fail. A committee designed that shirt AND the majority of those in the agency at the time voted for it. The committee chair tried to derail and restart the process. The chief at the time said "NFW" and you have what you have. The patches on a polo is a south thing. Apparently there are agencies that think it is Tacti-Cool!

Unregistered
    You must of had to wear your uni this weekend and didn't like it. Disagree. The old grey ones were uncomfortable, wore out easily, had sh** screen printing and looked like crap. I think the new ones look great and so do many others. Plus they are much more comfortable. Again, just my opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast