Big changes are happening - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I’d take the gray and black any day over this crap. I’m tired of the “are you seriously wearing that” comments from the locals. Yes the abt uniform is embarrassing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d take the gray and black any day over this crap. I’m tired of the “are you seriously wearing that” comments from the locals. Yes the abt uniform is embarrassing
    The 5.11 polo is a great shirt. When you compare it to that gray polo that didn't breathe or hold it's shape, you would have to agree. Since TCO has trouble with"transitioning " I have a workable low cost solution. As shirts wear out and need to be replaced, leave the shoulder patches off the replacements. You save money and make a few more people happy. There is no reason you can't have shirts with and without patches. That is a Davis Productivity Award right there!!!

Cousin Joe
    why all the training and meetings being held in Orange and Volusia with motel stays instead of more cost effective option

Unregistered
    Because the south is tired of always having to drive 8 hours to tally.

Uncle Joe
    gather around and I will tell you a story

once upon a time agents drove all over the state in automobiles without cruise control or conditioned air but nowadays the current crop would rather bicker about patches on their shirts and lunch breaks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Joe View Post
    gather around and I will tell you a story

once upon a time agents drove all over the state in automobiles without cruise control or conditioned air but nowadays the current crop would rather bicker about patches on their shirts and lunch breaks
    Well that was back when men were men. My first MOP didn't have carpet, radio or working ac. When I complained about the air, my LT took me downstairs and showed me how the window cranks worked to roll down the windows. Times were tough but I was tougher.

Unregistered
    Can’t make this stuff up. We now have agents sitting still at their desks starring at he wall for 30 minutes because they were told to take a lunch break. Yup. I love it here.

Unregistered
    Can’t make this stuff up. We now have agents sitting still at their desks starring at he wall for 30 minutes because they were told to take a lunch break. Yup. I love it here.
    You guys are such a bunch of whiners and pu$$ys. No idea how good you have it! Most of you wouldn't last a day at a real LE agency.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but I can't remain silent on this issue. If you are really sitting at your desk for thirty minutes because you were told to talk a break, you are too stupid to work here. You snowflakes keep up the nonsense and you will get to experience the awesomeness of AVL on your cars. Heed this warning! Do your job and stop whining about having to do it correctly. There was a captain that required his people to start and end their days at the office. That could be your fate as well. Now shut your mouth to keep crap from dripping out and get to work.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but I can't remain silent on this issue. If you are really sitting at your desk for thirty minutes because you were told to talk a break, you are too stupid to work here. You snowflakes keep up the nonsense and you will get to experience the awesomeness of AVL on your cars. Heed this warning! Do your job and stop whining about having to do it correctly. There was a captain that required his people to start and end their days at the office. That could be your fate as well. Now shut your mouth to keep crap from dripping out and get to work.
    Take not talk. I know. Auto-correct isn't always correct.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast