Eddie “steal anything” breso - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    They must not be together anymore because he ain’t In Any pictures and she’s flaunting that fake a$$ like a teenager with raging hormones! He probably got caught hiding stolen goods in her @ss! She looks like she needs a diaper change that thing is so big and fake!!! Don’t get me wrong I’ll help her bake a cake and she can lick the frosting off after!!

Unregistered
    Does Eddie hold the camera and videotape his wife dancing? Sounds kind of kinky! I wonder if he would hold it while I .......

Unregistered
    Anyone else enjoy her workout videos as much as I do? The angles are great and can really see what muscles she’s working out and she’s so classy.... meanwhile sticky fingers Edie is working those 59’s.

Unregistered
    Anything new on this guy or on the Mrs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anything new on this guy or on the Mrs?
    Funny how they 39 a Sgt for slapping a POS with a use of force written but yet this guy was all over channel 7 news making an unlawful arrest, falsifying a report, and beating the day lights out of a kid infront of his house. Guess what guys, still in cst and no arrest. Another double standard for the department.

Unregistered
    Funny how they 39 a Sgt for slapping a POS with a use of force written but yet this guy was all over channel 7 news making an unlawful arrest, falsifying a report, and beating the day lights out of a kid infront of his house. Guess what guys, still in cst and no arrest. Another double standard for the department.
    Sticky Fingers was seen beating a kid? You sure? Don’t recall that...also, he’s not in CST...on the road I’m pretty sure...

Unregistered
    Sticky Fingers was seen beating a kid? You sure? Don’t recall that...also, he’s not in CST...on the road I’m pretty sure...
    You must be new. He left Narcotics, was in the road in Hammocks, went up to cst beat a kid. Kids house had a camera...all over channel 7...try again younging.

Unregistered
    You must be new. He left Narcotics, was in the road in Hammocks, went up to cst beat a kid. Kids house had a camera...all over channel 7...try again younging.
    But he’s not in CST now...heard he was booted out of cst

Unregistered
    But he’s not in CST now...heard he was booted out of cst
    Just searched the web and no mention of Sticky Fingers Breso being involved in any beating...not even on channel 7....someone provide a link if I’m wrong...

Unregistered
    He’s only beating his meat now because his wife left him. He couldn’t even steal her heart!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast