Eddie “steal anything” breso - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yet they DQ applicants with a past arrest. Talk about hypocrisy.

Unregistered
    Sounds like some1 really don’t like him. It’s a little suspect that you went out of ur way to post this huge paragraph about him.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I bet he’s hiding stuff in his wife’s fake @ss! PCB should get a search warrant for her anal cavity!

Unregistered
    wow guy is pos for real

Unregistered
    It’s funny how homeboy didn’t need money before but he’s checking in on every 59

Unregistered
    WTF is up w Breso’s wife n her fake a** y’all? She be looking for some1 to go bang her fake a**. She be posting some half naked f*** me pix & nasty stories all over social media. ***** be showing dat weird looking fake a*** & tits w her kids around. No self respect. Has all these dirty ngr PO’s dmng & liking her nasty a** & he don’t do shit. Y’all have no respect LMAO be liking that hoe’s nasty shit and writing comments when u work or know the man LMAO Nasty hoe selling ***** cakes n sleeping w PO’s. Some1 gotta put some order in dat house. SMDH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF is up w Breso’s wife n her fake a** y’all? She be looking for some1 to go bang her fake a**. She be posting some half naked f*** me pix & nasty stories all over social media. ***** be showing dat weird looking fake a*** & tits w her kids around. No self respect. Has all these dirty ngr PO’s dmng & liking her nasty a** & he don’t do shit. Y’all have no respect LMAO be liking that hoe’s nasty shit and writing comments when u work or know the man LMAO Nasty hoe selling ***** cakes n sleeping w PO’s. Some1 gotta put some order in dat house. SMDH
    So let me guess, you think you can talk that crap on here bc you know first hand?? What kind of scum are you? Do you even know the girl? One thing is, you don’t like Eddie, but man, you want to bash his chick, who is not. Cop and doesn’t even work here. Let me guess, your chick is a duece and can’t fit into any clothes. Don’t hate cause your girl looks like crap

Unregistered
    Why dont you enlighten us as to who and what you mean by dirty ngr p.o.s , let us all know how you feel about your possible 315s coming to rescue your sorry a$$ when you're getting that ass stomped out! This website has it fair share of cowards who come on here to bash one another but you take the prize today pal! I would say that I hope you're not a cop but the sad truth is that you more than likely are.

Unregistered
    So when is this thief finally getting arrested? Seems like he keeps throwing his chicken bones after he slaughters so poor animal to chango and gets away with murder. He leaves narcotics for “his family” only after SGT Henry Sacramento catches him stealing on a search warrant, then applies to Homeland Security two weeks later. Then goes to Hammocks CST where he really goes all out and steals whatever he can find. Money from a subjects car, money from Mikey “complain about everything” Tabernero’s search warrant where there was a “miscount”.... the list goes on a on. Guy even stuffs subjects money down his pants and internal affairs gets called. They don’t even search him, though I’m not surprised. That guy even tried to hide the money in his CST partners vehicles but they were smart enough not to let him in the car. That loser is a cancer for this department and all police officers everywhere.
    What about Orlando Sosa. Got caught red handed stealing from taxpayers. Has been on paid suspension forever. They arrest when they shouldn’t and don’t when they should. That’s why our profession is looked upon as a joke.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast