Departures, is it true though
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Departures, is it true though

Is it true that over 20 deputies have resigned since the month of April? If so what is the command staff prepared to do now, keep making it top heavy by promoting more?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that over 20 deputies have resigned since the month of April? If so what is the command staff prepared to do now, keep making it top heavy by promoting more?
    Now that is funny. What is the command staff PREPARED to do? The Boy Scouts motto is Be Prepared. One might guess these proverbial clowns will circle the wagons and look for someone to blame. Then cry about money. In the interim plan their next big purchases and promotions. Just when you think it couldnt get much worse they top themselves. Again. Need more Live PD time.

Unregistered
    Thats why there are the mandatory readoffs with the sheriff. Have to convince everyone things are not that bad.

Unregistered
    Thats why there are the mandatory readoffs with the sheriff. Have to convince everyone things are not that bad.
    Just listen to his drivel one time and its pretty hard to miss that he appears to be ahhhhhhhhhhhh lacking in experience shall we say and prone to make poor choices at best.

Unregistered
    The command staff should be required to wear big red hair, big big red shoes and red noses. Then theyd at least look the part.

Unregistered
    The number I heard was 14, I know of 7 confirmed one was forced out. It’s too bad, we need the experience but I understand why people are leaving. I think we as an agency are experiencing growing pains. Hopefully moral will improve, I think the biggest issue is not pay, the money is good, it’s fear. Everyone is so afraid to get fired and lose not only their job but also their career.

Unregistered
    News flash, the pay is terrible!

Unregistered
    News flash, the pay is terrible!
    Just be glad you dont get paid for what you do because if pay was based on results youd be eating Ramen all week,

Unregistered
    Just be glad you dont get paid for what you do because if pay was based on results youd be eating Ramen all week,
    Lol Like back in the olden days, on a commission, Hawkdonalds would be out of business!

Unregistered
    Lol Like back in the olden days, on a commission, Hawkdonalds would be out of business!
    Many of the clowns wouldnt have made it through the olden days lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast