A lesson for Goldberg:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Post A lesson for Goldberg:

According to political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: a political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; the active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; protection of the human rights of all citizens; a rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.

Unregisteredtry

Try all

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: a political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; the active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; protection of the human rights of all citizens; a rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.
    Try applying that to the last three sheriffs!!!

Unregistered

pull his pathetic work history

fast this alone could land the boss in hot water,

Unregistered

Democracy

This is the first time Mumbles and Goldberg see the real definition of democracy. Mumbles runs BSO like a Dictator.

PRIDE IN FEAR AND INTIMIDATION

Unregistered

“Work history?”

Saggy pants was always sick and I’m not Montalvo either.

Unregistered

Goldberg and politics? LOL

This Cronie only wants to keep his job. He has no idea how to campaign. All he does is insulting using the only language he knows.

No one listens to him. No one.

Unregistered

He can't understand this language.

This definition is too complicated for Ira.

Unregistered

He learned the lesson

At another black Church, Captain Saggy Pants stated that NOW he know CIVILIANS have a right to CAMPAIGN. "I was sleeping and sick for years and my boss never told me anything about politics...."

Unregistered

Detention Tech

Why bother trying to teach a person that have learning disabilities?

Unregistered

Exclamation

Why bother trying to teach a person that have learning disabilities?
    They tried with you Gilberto .... oh wait, now I see your point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast