Draft
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draft

Unregistered

Draft

Draft is here for life, Rookies aren’t showing up to work and Citywide there is Draft somewhere. Very sad,glad to see this happening for hiring young immature Punks. I laugh every time I hear any volunteers want to stay, crickets is what you get. Lol,lol,lol,lol. I am thinking of cancelling my Off Duties and staying a couple of times a week. Taxes get automatically deducted,no 1099. Beef up my Comp,cash in later at a higher rate. Lol,lol,lol. Thanks to lazy Zerosss Rooks.

Unregistered
    Glad the county moved up to hiring educated applicants and same for Miami Beach. City will always hire the low end of the pile and get garbage.

Unregistered
    Thats something very true. These rookies are garbage. Majority do not like to work, always scamming and putting the i bomb. Had one rookie in my squad who took a fake signal to avoid a 17. Cowards

Unregistered
    They laugh at college degrees, but they do not know it takes 4 years of hard work and dedication to actually "graduate" that's enough dedication to show that the applicant will do the job given no matter what and without excuses. Same for military experience. Instead they hire HS and GED 19 year olds without any experience but mommy and daddy dropping them off at school and everything handed to them in a silver platter. Truth hurts I know.

Unregistered
    Draft's, I usually have one, while sitting in a pub. Thinking about all who want to work these and make the $$. Please volunteer more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They laugh at college degrees, but they do not know it takes 4 years of hard work and dedication to actually "graduate" that's enough dedication to show that the applicant will do the job given no matter what and without excuses. Same for military experience. Instead they hire HS and GED 19 year olds without any experience but mommy and daddy dropping them off at school and everything handed to them in a silver platter. Truth hurts I know.
    You damn right. I was hired by the city @ 19 years old. Forgot you papi. I’m here for the money with a HS diploma

Unregistered
    You damn right. I was hired by the city @ 19 years old. Forgot you papi. I’m here for the money with a HS diploma
    What money $50k a year? Lmao. That's money uh? Alright.

Unregistered
    What money $50k a year? Lmao. That's money uh? Alright.
    I am here for the unlimited 46,I was trained by The midget,Manny Cabrera. Nice guy,but a Midget. He taught me,46,46,46 nothing else matters. Thanks Manny

I got NETFLIX from another unit that works North.

Unregistered
    Lol where do you think they learn it from?

Unregistered
    Lol where do you think they learn it from?
    South end FTO’s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast