Why is the Chief of Key Biscayne talking about a liberty City Shooting?

Unregistered

Why is the Chief of Key Biscayne talking about a liberty City Shooting?

Why is the Key Biscayne Police Chief Charles Press talking about the liberty city shooting. Hey Chief your in the wrong city. You never even work in a black neighborhood.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/local-st...teens-shooter/

Unregistered
    The man is erudite; just ask him. He is opining on the subject based on his vast experience as a Miami Beach sworn member, where he rose to the rank of major. Upon retiring from Miami Beach P.D., he assumed command of that crime infested community that is The Village of Key Biscayne; where for years he has been battling crime and disorder quite successfully.

Unregistered
    When was the last time key biscayne had a Shooting not a Homicide

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The man is erudite; just ask him. He is opining on the subject based on his vast experience as a Miami Beach sworn member, where he rose to the rank of major. Upon retiring from Miami Beach P.D., he assumed command of that crime infested community that is The Village of Key Biscayne; where for years he has been battling crime and disorder quite successfully.
    Sounds to me that you are Chief Press talking about yourself.
    Let me tell you one thing d.ck head this is the City of Miami not Miami Beach or Key Biscayne. Don’t talk about stuff in the city especially on something that you have no experience on. Giving s press conference on a liberty city shooting. Incredible’

Hey Colina pick grow some balls and call that idiot. Then again you are a bigger idiot.

Unregistered
    It’s smart. Normal people that don’t know any better will assume it’s in a different area. They hear liberty city but see another chief talking about it. Imagine if our chief had to give ANOTHER press conference over a ANOTHER black shooting after his “blue and brown” detail. So I’m assuming that operation is over and officers are back to there respective areas.. so the thugs are back at it again.
    I love how the family couldn’t even find a decent picture of the thug. The only “decent” one they could find was of one of him with his middle finger. Lmao!
    Smart and very conniving.

Unregistered
    He's just there for some black booty.