Jenkins Party was Good, Now do Good in your Life
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins Party was Good, Now do Good in your Life

Papo Gala was nice, no big deal same as other year, good food. You all held it together. Now do something for your Future stop Doggin That lady of yours. Respect & Honor her, you got a Winner. She’s a Keeper. Saw the boys at the Bar checking her & your wifey politely Shut them Down! (She’s a Looker) That’s a Keeper. Fly right with out dues, be a good guy, lead your home. I believe in you.

Unregistered
    Talk about a Stunning woman with Class & Grace. Say what you want but 20 years & still as Beautiful as she was inside & out. I hope he straightens up Love them together!!’ They Danced all night & look happy! Gala was a Hit!

Unregistered
    Great time, food, dancing overall nice event. Even greater is her classy presence!! She can do so much Better. But No one commands but the Heart when in Love. I hope he appreciates you as the Wonderful Woman you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo Gala was nice, no big deal same as other year, good food. You all held it together. Now do something for your Future stop Doggin That lady of yours. Respect & Honor her, you got a Winner. She’s a Keeper. Saw the boys at the Bar checking her & your wifey politely Shut them Down! (She’s a Looker) That’s a Keeper. Fly right with out dues, be a good guy, lead your home. I believe in you.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

Unregistered

No fan but for a moment felt bad for jenkins

Jenkins is a person who is self centered and self absorbing but for a moment Saturday night i actually felt bad for him. He looked like a ghost with a stunned looked when the videos didn’t play and the audio was screwed up. When Steadman kept screwing up
    Reading his script I saw Jenkins place his face into his hands in disgust.
    Afterward he did well to act like it didn’t bother him. Anyway for amateur rookies they did ok but can do better next time.
    Empty tables should not be near the front middle

Unregistered
    He did ok! They had hickup with video. What was the highlight for me was Wifey Looking Like A Blue Coca Cola Bottle & all the women F**king Dying! She is Humble but commands presence. She danced the night away with another Beauty & paid no one any mind. She supported the Hubby with Applause & kisses. However the entity room knew she was There. They are so many haters in our Dept.

Unregistered
    Someone wrote Jenkins looked like a Ghost! Yea Because he saw that Godsess is walk with that blue dress. Talk about backing him and backing the blue. She so supportive, I love him I wish he gets his shit together. Lots of people want what he has and she won’t give them the time of day! She had lots of Haters back towards the Bar in South side of room. But like the Class Act she was Totally focused on him and greeting people.

Unregistered
    I will admit I read a few posts of her being a fool for staying with him & lots of positive feedback about her Integrity and character. But NOW I see what the Hype is about. She looked only focused on his well being. Danced with a Friend (who was also a Beauty) & was very cordial to everyone. It was VERY hard to Focus! (Sorry LT) That Dress, those Curves, that Attitude, most of All her Character. She is so Classy!

Unregistered
    He can mess around with the Queen of Egypt, Luke Strippers, Hookers, Baby mamas, 33’s & Saints & Still John knows where’s his Bread is Buttered! Who has his Back & who is the Owner of his Heart. Like it’s been stated She is the Total Package. Lt wake up Brother, you are running her thin!

Unregistered
    My wife & I couldn’t stop staring, Grace & Class very humble also. Speaks well of everyone including her husband. Keeps the gossip to a minimum but is very direct When she has to be , she pulls no punches.
    ( I witnessed that for myself with a POS in Robbery). I heard she was a Athlete & Dancer in School & was an executive in her previous profession. That where the discipline & professional demeanor comes in. We for one love them together and think everybody should mind their own business. Jenkins is doing a good job & he has a lady by his side!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast