David Lee Davis is an idiot - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Well Sheriff?

Cat got your tongue now? Volusia is waiting for a comment... 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    The silence is a sign. What department would not explain the concerns faced by the community? At the end of the day, the Sheriff has to answer up! It's his men, and his issue to address

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The silence is a sign. What department would not explain the concerns faced by the community? At the end of the day, the Sheriff has to answer up! It's his men, and his issue to address
    You lonesome losers are not the voice of the community. Believe me, Chitwood is not concerned about the rubbish you post on here. You look like a lunatics and whiners and nobody pays you any attention.

Unregistered
    You lonesome losers are not the voice of the community. Believe me, Chitwood is not concerned about the rubbish you post on here. You look like a lunatics and whiners and nobody pays you any attention.
    Except you...replying to them. Have some self awareness buddy.

Unregistered
    Except you...replying to them. Have some self awareness buddy.
    Well, I do get a chuckle at the stupid shit you guys post.

Unregistered
    Well, I do get a chuckle at the stupid shit you guys post.
    Nice comeback Chitty. That Rogaine is giving you some really creative thoughts. When are you going in for the Rhinoplasty? Criminal Chitty...bring any more weapons into airports lately? Caused any more traffic accidents lately? Went UNQ on the range lately? Still afraid of Sunshine laws?

Unregistered
    Nice comeback Chitty. That Rogaine is giving you some really creative thoughts. When are you going in for the Rhinoplasty? Criminal Chitty...bring any more weapons into airports lately? Caused any more traffic accidents lately? Went UNQ on the range lately? Still afraid of Sunshine laws?
    I guess you can’t come up with anything new.

Unregistered
    I guess you can’t come up with anything new.
    Some things are so funny...and sad at the same time you just want to repeat them over and over. Until Chitty comes up with his next bonehead decision or action.

I will give Chitty this....he hardly ever will make the same mistake twice. Notice how he does not go and try to deescalate and have to be saved by SWAT. Notice how he has learned to strap bicycles onto cars.

Unregistered
    Some things are so funny...and sad at the same time you just want to repeat them over and over. Until Chitty comes up with his next bonehead decision or action.

I will give Chitty this....he hardly ever will make the same mistake twice. Notice how he does not go and try to deescalate and have to be saved by SWAT. Notice how he has learned to strap bicycles onto cars.
    Again, old news.

Unregistered
    Again, old news.
    Old news. But not fake news.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast