David Lee Davis is an idiot
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

David Lee Davis is an idiot

Can you believe that in a recent blog posting, two-time loser and political hack David Lee Davis called Chitwood the most honest elected official? What a joke!! Chitwood is many things -- honest isn't one of them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you believe that in a recent blog posting, two-time loser and political hack David Lee Davis called Chitwood the most honest elected official? What a joke!! Chitwood is many things -- honest isn't one of them.
    Chitty is really honest. I believe his story about the bicycles falling off his vehicles (and causing the major crashes on I95). I believe his story about his "speeding" on LPGA. I believe his story about the love triangle (with Janelle Homan, Susan Cerbone and the mystery woman). I believe his story about the SWAT call. I love Chitty.

Unregistered
    Listening to Chitty on the radio show I am led to believe (by Chitty himself) that he is the most honest and transparent person on the planet.

Unregistered
    I smell some jealousy here.

Unregistered

David Lee Davis a pedophile

Chitwwod supporter David Lee Davis likes pre-pubescent boys

Unregistered
    Do you have details?

Unregistered
    This is the Chitwood supporter being talked about.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...lesting-boy-15

Unregistered

Just read the charging affadavit... Sick man right there! Funny how this was mentioned in an earlier comment 3 months ago. How can this man pass a background check? Why is no one speaking about his campaigning for Michael Arminio. Davis was Arminio's treasurer. Funny how no news outlet reports the facts. And going by the Leo affairs post, why would Arminio have a total sleazebag on his campaign? Read the charging affadavit, might surprise you

Unregistered

Kind of puts me in mind of another child predator allowed to do work in Volusia because of his connections and status. He is an x-cop and that's why you guys defend him right? I guess probable cause only matters against me? Doesn't count against an active pedaphile, he is innocent until proven guilty, I assume? Keep fighting the fight VCSO, you are making your department crystal clear to residents. Transparency is my goal, and I advised from day 1 that I was releasing everything to show the true department. Still haven't answered my DAVID searches either? I requested answers in April!!! What message does this send? For me to go (on my own) and file suit against VCSO and VCSB? It may just come to that. Money isnt my goal Sherlocks, it's a point that will be made soon enough 😎

Unregistered
    Nobody knows who or what you’re talking about. Now we as a Department are bad? Again with the waiting game?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast