Jenkins fired
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenkins fired

Unregistered
    Just another in a growing list of deputies (Szabo, Long, etc) that were proven crime stoppers that were fired. How about using progressive discipline Chitty?

Unregistered
    I have a feeling Attorney Nancye Jones is not only going to get Jenkins his job back but will get Szabo's job back as well. Sorry for your loss Chitty. Next time don't fire deputies so quickly. Next time use progressive discipline.

Unregistered
    Hey Shitwood.
    You can’t always see someone tensing up and pulling against you on video. Common sense would tell you that. I would think you would have learned that during your impressive crime fighting, scumbag busting career (insert eye roll).
    You and I both know the truth. You sacrificed a good deputy to ensure there would be no controversies to tarnish your future political ambitions. What we need now are leaders who can stand up and articulately defend us when we have done right, but it doesn’t look good to the public. You sir, don’t have the balls.

F!ck you
    Suck a d!ck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Shitwood.
    You can’t always see someone tensing up and pulling against you on video. Common sense would tell you that. I would think you would have learned that during your impressive crime fighting, scumbag busting career (insert eye roll).
    You and I both know the truth. You sacrificed a good deputy to ensure there would be no controversies to tarnish your future political ambitions. What we need now are leaders who can stand up and articulately defend us when we have done right, but it doesn’t look good to the public. You sir, don’t have the balls.

F!ck you
    Suck a d!ck
    Great Post!!! Where is the video of Chitty with him having to be saved by SWAT? Where is the video of Chitty going UNQ on the range? Where is the video of Chitty and the speeding ticket? Where is the video of the bicycle incident? For somebody that lives by BWC and video Chitty sure does know how to make sure video does not capture him in his finest moments...haha

Unregistered
    Hey Shitwood.

F!ck you
    Suck a d!ck
    Absolutely spot on about the tensing and pulling against you on video. And I am disappointed (but not really surprised) that Eddie Hart would not speak out about this. Both him and Randy would absolutely die if they had to go back out on the road. 10 Years in Training.......

Unregistered
    Great Post!!! Where is the video of Chitty with him having to be saved by SWAT? Where is the video of Chitty going UNQ on the range? Where is the video of Chitty and the speeding ticket? Where is the video of the bicycle incident? For somebody that lives by BWC and video Chitty sure does know how to make sure video does not capture him in his finest moments...haha
    https://youtu.be/sHrKW8CObwU
    Here’s a video of him getting pitted by a Daytona hood rat. Looks similar to the move he originally disciplined Szabo for. Only difference is Szabo did it with more skill. Chitwood apparently drives like he shoots.

Unregistered
    Absolutely spot on about the tensing and pulling against you on video. And I am disappointed (but not really surprised) that Eddie Hart would not speak out about this. Both him and Randy would absolutely die if they had to go back out on the road. 10 Years in Training.......
    Before one of Chitty's snitches misinterprets the use of the word "die" it was meant as an euphemism for hating life. In the urban dictionary it meant they would be supremely frustrated with something (like actually having to work on the road).........https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...IE%20DIE%20DIE

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/sHrKW8CObwU
    Here’s a video of him getting pitted by a Daytona hood rat. Looks similar to the move he originally disciplined Szabo for. Only difference is Szabo did it with more skill. Chitwood apparently drives like he shoots.
    Szabo is ten times the LEO Chitwood would ever be. If I had 3 PIO's and a staff full of "yes men" I could make myself out to be super cop....right Chitty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast