DLEOFL fundraising - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOl, **** the third world shitheads, US taxpayers already give millions, if not billions to this shithole
    Why would I want to give anything more than what I am forced to by threat of jail by the gov.
    I agree, I wouldn't give them a damn penny, and how dare someone come on here and solicited money for some 3rd world country. We have kids in this country that need stuff also. Help America first!!!! Go F’off DLEOFL... I am sure you have your own Union for the Spanish speaking Officer, go ask your own peeps. Cause we don’ta speaky no a Spanish.

Unregistered

I agree, I wouldn't give them a damn penny, and how dare someone come on here and solicited money for some 3rd world country. We have kids in this country that need stuff also. Help America first!!!! Go F’off DLEOFL... I am sure you have your own Union for the Spanish speaking Officer, go ask your own peeps. Cause we don’ta speaky no a Spanish.
    This agency and it's employees are all 3rd world citizens. You don'ta speaky no a Spanish but you wife/girlfriends does. She calls me Papi muy grande. You are the POS here. Go shoplift at Walmart.

Unregistered
    This agency and it's employees are all 3rd world citizens. You don'ta speaky no a Spanish but you wife/girlfriends does. She calls me Papi muy grande. You are the POS here. Go shoplift at Walmart.
    Sorry buddy my wife donta likely no greasy spic. I believe that shoplifter was one of your kind! And your wife has a dirty cono desagradable.

Unregistered
    Sorry buddy my wife donta likely no greasy spic. I believe that shoplifter was one of your kind! And your wife has a dirty cono desagradable.
    OOOOOO WEEEEEE, I can smell it from here!!

Unregistered
    You'll be surprised greasy cracker. I must have insulted you by saying wife/girlfriend, I meant wife/sister which are one and the same. Your wifes vaggy esta podría se tanto huevo. Mal parió

Unregistered
    You'll be surprised greasy cracker. I must have insulted you by saying wife/girlfriend, I meant wife/sister which are one and the same. Your wifes vaggy esta podría se tanto huevo. Mal parió
    I see we have another wet back in the agency, when will we stop taking these third world country employees?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12