Finally Fired? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally Fired?

Unregistered
    Can’t fire both at the same time. Imagine what the headlines would read after a same sex couple gets fired

Unregistered
    As we go on we remember all the good times spent together. As our lives change.....

Unregistered

Whats new

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was caught in lies.. and avl showed him at BK house for hours on end when he BK would call out sick.
    Cant fire people for sitting at the house. Bill Smith practically lives at his house a county away. If it is good enough for the PBA president its good enough for us. Everyone gets to sit at the house, if you get call, make sure you use an PBA attorney and use his case as an comp. Just saying. Bill Smith - Bad for the Patrol.

Unregistered

Initials are preferred over names

Thread post from Mod on Escambia County Sheriff's Office board.

Reporting Posts - Escambia County Sheriff's Office

"If anyone believes that a post is against the rules please hit the report button. I have in the past had people leave me their name and phone number and asked me to call them. I Can not do this. It is not against the rules to post names but, it is preferred that initials only are used. Everyone know who they are talking about. Again if you feel a post is in violation hit the report button and do not leave your name. Mod 702"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12