Hammocks children - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh no! The Moral police are here! Dude did you get you Eagle Scout Pin and then become a cop? Have you read all the chats in here and you worried about what’s being written in here!!
    Huete stop crying. MY GOD.

Unregistered
    How’s Silvia Nadal doing in Hammocks?!?!

Unregistered
    I agree brother I agree
    Who are we talking about?

Unregistered
    Silvia Nadal... people that work mornings that don’t know who she is are asking who the f*^k is this lady that doesn’t stop talking on the radio??.... people that know her, are asking why is Silvia always on the radio?? .... she’s getting old, so she gonna have to put out twice as much of she wants to go anywhere now...

Unregistered
    She’s still Hot for 60!!! Veterana!!!!

Unregistered
    Silvia Nadal... people that work mornings that don’t know who she is are asking who the f*^k is this lady that doesn’t stop talking on the radio??.... people that know her, are asking why is Silvia always on the radio?? .... she’s getting old, so she gonna have to put out twice as much of she wants to go anywhere now...
    oh thought you were talking about Guas

Unregistered
    Guas welcome back to the road. Y esta sopresita? I can’t wait to see that @sss in cargo pants!!!

Unregistered
    I wonder if Guas will be writing perfect reports, or will Gigi be rejecting them for stupidities?? I’m grabbing popcorn! I can’t wait for this sh1t show!!!

Unregistered
    Looks like Chica is going to area 1 afternoons. Get ready to have 4s on ur evaluation if ur a slug. That’s half the squad. Good sergeant but he’s not playing around.

Unregistered
    Looks like Chica is going to area 1 afternoons. Get ready to have 4s on ur evaluation if ur a slug. That’s half the squad. Good sergeant but he’s not playing around.
    More sergeants need to rate like him. A 2 or 1 never hurt no one. Call those bums out

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast