Hammocks children - Page 8
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven’t seen my social security card in ages, why carry that as a PO?

Unregistered
    Cespon calm down your anger is out of control.
    Que paso estan la cosa en candela!!!!

Unregistered

Now A Road Clown

You really want me to go seat by seat? Don’t get your panties twisted if I mention your name! Gabe shouldn’t even be in PSU, the few stats he has are for marijuana crumbs. Ball of fire Booty? Really? She should be in NRU giving out pencils! Det Herrera. Did she even complete her phases? She uses telegram like it’s her own BOLO Board! SOBE Vargas, he’s to pretty to sweat! Alfredo Gonzalez, don’t even get me started, All of the senior citizens in auto theft. Sgt Laz Perez. Ronalllo in Gangs, has he even done a warrant? Lara and Armas, have done what I’m CST? The GIU Commander?
    Should I keep going because at this rate I think that’s 90% of the units up there!
    Wow this rant sound very familiar, sounds like that clown 🤡 who got the boot 🥾 from PSU for trying too hide his patrol car crash

The one who who now goes around hating on cops calling them Oppressors and civil rights violators another Department BLM member

Funny cause I was in the Room when the new BWC were issued and wow I thought what was being said was A joke but it’s not, that Goof Ball has numerous nuts missing on top and below them BWC guys were like blown back when that guy said the stupidity he did

If anyone works with this guy God Help You 🙏

Unregistered
    Well if you were in the BWC class you must be a road clown too! Your probably a fat senior officer that has never gone anywhere! Keep complaining and sitting under a tree!
    You probably chase kids out of parks and go home to tell your family that your a hero!

Unregistered

Bozo

Well if you were in the BWC class you must be a road clown too! Your probably a fat senior officer that has never gone anywhere! Keep complaining and sitting under a tree!
    You probably chase kids out of parks and go home to tell your family that your a hero!
    Well actually I am upstairs but thanks to all my park checks and laziness you left me out of the group rant

😂

Unregistered
    So what losers are left upstairs that would attend BWC training???? Not many!!! You must be a ball of fire in PSS then! Cause Gangs and CST are all useless rookies!! They couldn’t find 52 in a paper bag!! And when they do the so creative writing to make it sound spectacular. Violating everyone’s rights!

Unregistered
    Vera to the road... not so ****y now huh @$$

Unregistered
    Major JMB looked great in that tik tok video. Rocked the dress and heels!

Unregistered
    Oh no! The Moral police are here! Dude did you get you Eagle Scout Pin and then become a cop? Have you read all the chats in here and you worried about what’s being written in here!!

Unregistered
    The entire CAU squad is run by zeros. She was a 1 in GIU then went to CAU to be with the zeros. They all think they are State Attorneys! Approve the damn report and let the SAO decide whether or not it’s a crime! Don’t forget where you came from and have your fellow officers backs! Don’t ask me to change battery on a LEO because you’ve never done police work!
    I agree brother I agree

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast