Hammocks children - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am pretty sure they are qualified. They gave a great impression at the interviews. But for someone that has been jumping around in multiple units within the beginning of the career it looks bad.

Unregistered
    I’d have to agree those names are pretty accurate! I’d like see some movement up there! Even PSS has people taking up space, there’s more qualified people on the road! Give us a turn!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best brass? Lmao! You must be one of the entitled whining baby carrier that got placed in a specialized unit before ever having a take home car. Glad it finally back fired with that new kid who just hit 2 years & got kicked out of CST. Of course daddy placed a call (another). He’s not going back to patrol. Little ******* should be embarrassed.
    Yes, I noticed that too!

Unregistered
    I’m trying to get into Hammocks Gang Unit. Should I gain 80lbs and wear tight shirts or nah??

Unregistered
    That’s funny!

Unregistered
    Gangs is way cooler than CST. You don’t even have to speak English to be in gangs. Have you heard that old guy talk. His back up never knows what he’s saying!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gangs is way cooler than CST. You don’t even have to speak English to be in gangs. Have you heard that old guy talk. His back up never knows what he’s saying!
    How’s lil Howie treating you.

Unregistered
    Come on now Ry Ry stop talking about yourself! Everyone knows that you couldn’t fill those big shoes and your failing over there!! Everyone knows that GP tried to do you a favor but you lack the experience and maturity!

Unregistered
    Hi guys! How’s it going?

Unregistered
    That was Ryan’s other personality saying he is good as Fu*k. We have seen so many of his personalities in the short time he’s been in a Hammocks. Unfortunately for him it’s to late to bring out the nice guy personality because everyone has seen his true colors and nobody can be fooled now. He should read the writing on the wall and leave on a high note before he gets the boot and embarrasses himself and GP.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast