Hammocks children - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly!! It is sad that there are disgruntled losers on here bashing people they really know nothing about!
    That’s one of the best Districts we have in this department! Losers....

Unregistered
    I was going to interview for HSB but I’m sure Gabriel Valenzuela will get the job to fill his daddy’s shoes! Besides he has a full 2 years experience and 2 months CST so he’s over qualified!!

Unregistered
    I was going to interview for HSB but I’m sure Gabriel Valenzuela will get the job to fill his daddy’s shoes! Besides he has a full 2 years experience and 2 months CST so he’s over qualified!!
    Why all this hate and disgust for the kid? What did he ever do to you?

Unregistered
    It’s nothing personal against the kid, it’s the system and how it’s allowed to continue! Nepotism and favoritism! He doesn’t even have 2 years on and goes to CST which proved Command staff wrong because he couldn’t even handle stopping cars for the undercover units. There are more experienced officers out there who are not connected by family members or play a team sport. It’s a shame that there are eager officers but their lack of “palanka” they can’t get upstairs! So he couldn’t hack CST and I bet he will go to HSB because his daddy is there. Do you think that is fair to people who study and interview well for the position?

Unregistered
    Why don't you look into HAM/GIU production? The last I saw, GIU+PSU had 80% of the arrests made in the district and 90% of the felony arrests. Every crime stat is down across the board. Closure rates are up across the board. CST and Gangs no longer focus on minor 52, and serve several warrants every month. Burglaries are so far down it doesn't seem real. There hasn't been an unsolved shooting in more than six months. There has been some appointments that looked like favors or not for the right reasons. But go seat by seat upstairs, and tell me someone that doesn't belong, or doesn't pull their weight. If you are not there, you don't know the culture. They all know there is an expectation of doing their job, and from where I'm sitting, they are.

Unregistered
    Hook ups across the board

Unregistered
    So explain to me why Gabriel Valenzuela went back to PSS if he is so good? He couldn’t even handle stopping cars for CST while he was there. Why was he even given that sweet spot? That goes to show you these rookies need more time on the road and stop giving them everything on a silver platter..
    Because there was a different plan for him, now he is going to burglary. Pretty sure he will do great there too.

Unregistered
    MVs daddy cried to DD and now he’s going to robbery. Stay tuned for that shitz. All these rookies with hooks get the sweet spots. If I sound jealous is because the good cop jumping calls and do their job right get shut down.

Unregistered
    They have palanca

Unregistered
    You really want me to go seat by seat? Don’t get your panties twisted if I mention your name! Gabe shouldn’t even be in PSU, the few stats he has are for marijuana crumbs. Ball of fire Booty? Really? She should be in NRU giving out pencils! Det Herrera. Did she even complete her phases? She uses telegram like it’s her own BOLO Board! SOBE Vargas, he’s to pretty to sweat! Alfredo Gonzalez, don’t even get me started, All of the senior citizens in auto theft. Sgt Laz Perez. Ronalllo in Gangs, has he even done a warrant? Lara and Armas, have done what I’m CST? The GIU Commander?
    Should I keep going because at this rate I think that’s 90% of the units up there!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast