Hammocks children - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Until they dq my buddy for some nonsense to hire an under qualified family member. He has a well known local news reporter on speed dial and his attorney . The residents on Dade county will finally find out the nepotism hiring practice that's been going on here for years. Sorry folks. It's time to change tactics and give outsiders a chance.
    SUE the Sh*t out of county, only way they'll do anything about anything

Unregistered

Listen Fool

Until they dq my buddy for some nonsense to hire an under qualified family member. He has a well known local news reporter on speed dial and his attorney . The residents on Dade county will finally find out the nepotism hiring practice that's been going on here for years. Sorry folks. It's time to change tactics and give outsiders a chance.
    When MDPD finally came under fire for Violation of Nepetism and the while “Friends & Family” thing. One turkey got busted, one turkey and that was the Most Highly qualified Director we have had as Stated by Mayor White Teeth himself. Yes JD Pat was that violator and nothing happened, nothing, absautely nothing other than get him Hired as puppet Director till he took off running.

This place is a vest pool so neither you nor your News buddy at TeLe Miami or a Cubanisma is going to do nothing.

Live with it, enjoy it, Karmas a *****! Just g home to your famaily every night and forget the daily parade at work.

Unregistered
    So what I'm gathering is if I put in to interview for a Hammocks GIU position, I'm not getting it unless I have relatives in the department or play softball? Whats to point.

Unregistered
    Tell your major he was the best HPOA prez, his family is the best and he is the best major and that you hear he will replace chief Artime and you’re on your way up.

Unregistered
    Tell your GIU Lt that you play softball and that he was the best Sex Batt Sgt ever and you’ll secure your spot. Listen to his stories and agree with everything he says even if the sky is green.

Unregistered
    So explain to me why Gabriel Valenzuela went back to PSS if he is so good? He couldn’t even handle stopping cars for CST while he was there. Why was he even given that sweet spot? That goes to show you these rookies need more time on the road and stop giving them everything on a silver platter..

Unregistered
    So explain to me why Gabriel Valenzuela went back to PSS if he is so good? He couldn’t even handle stopping cars for CST while he was there. Why was he even given that sweet spot? That goes to show you these rookies need more time on the road and stop giving them everything on a silver platter..
    Apparently you like to bring him up. Why don’t you ask the GIU Lt.?

Unregistered
    Are the six new ones part of the family clan? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Are the six new ones part of the family clan? Asking for a friend.
    What didn’t you stop complaining so much and do something for your own life, loser!

Unregistered
    What didn’t you stop complaining so much and do something for your own life, loser!
    Exactly!! It is sad that there are disgruntled losers on here bashing people they really know nothing about!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast