+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool

    Hammocks should be getting new officers in soon from BLE119. You know the well-connected ones. We see you alright. Video does not lie.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hammocks should be getting new officers in soon from BLE119. You know the well-connected ones. We see you alright. Video does not lie.
    Friends and family!!
    Nepotism is da realism!!
    Cuban mafia!!!
    FTP

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    There was a time when Hammocks was the best......what happened??

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was a time when Hammocks was the best......what happened??
    The best? Please.... the best at handling 25 audibles. It’s always been a social club.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Best district for long time overall was Northside and at times South —- all depends on leadership

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best district for long time overall was Northside and at times South —- all depends on leadership
    Haha!! Northside? Better known as the “dumping district”? Where everyone who screws up gets dumped! Oh yeah, that’s the best district alright!

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha!! Northside? Better known as the “dumping district”? Where everyone who screws up gets dumped! Oh yeah, that’s the best district alright!
    Standing order at PMB per director is to higher legacies they even bend rules to higher them

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha!! Northside? Better known as the “dumping district”? Where everyone who screws up gets dumped! Oh yeah, that’s the best district alright!
    Its never the district its the brass creating the environment ex; casas in hammocks, nanny in north side artime in south

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best district for long time overall was Northside and at times South —- all depends on leadership
    South has been a shit hole and dumbing ground the last 4-5 years. I was there for 11 years and it was a place no one wanted to leave. Good environment, good police work, and good supervisors and protected you. Now, we’ll lets just say Sergeant to Captain all Merida

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standing order at PMB per director is to higher legacies they even bend rules to higher them
    Until they dq my buddy for some nonsense to hire an under qualified family member. He has a well known local news reporter on speed dial and his attorney . The residents on Dade county will finally find out the nepotism hiring practice that's been going on here for years. Sorry folks. It's time to change tactics and give outsiders a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •