+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Oh please? Get real

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about next time before you talk about something you have not a clue about you educate yourself and know what happened first before make yourself look like a bitter asshole. That new kid you’re talking about worked his ass off and daddy had nothing to do with it. You’re just hating because you’re not shit and a nobody. You wish you could be even half the cop him and his daddy is.

    Oh please, get real you both worthless. Daddies where he’s at cause he’s Freddie’s neighbor and a top SA and the kids a fine mirror example of Daddy.

    Even FR’s superstar kid is moving up in district after 3 days on the job. Or maybe it’s all the experience daddy shared at dinner time.

    Just look at the Vigonia reject can’t pass probation, complete nincompupe. Him, Daddy, and Uncle complaining on FTO’s for raising their voices at him cause of the stupid shitzz he does and done to Major and PCB. Now rephrased yet they keep him in HamHocks while new Captain Babies him, trying to keep kid from peeing in his diapers.

    Place is pathetic and yes its the place for Top brass to bring kids to grow and prosper.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Young man, please take a writing course. Your grammar ia atrocious. I would hate having to sign off on your reports. People judge you by the way you write. Take time and think before you write your thoughts down.
    is atrocious***

    Take time and read your post. People judge you by the way you write.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Stop complaining. Not changing. major EG will be chief in November. Already planned and bought. Why do you think we have all these political kids. Nothing happen to them. Captain could care less and spills the beans about the plans. Do your jobs and protect your special squads because major needs to make room for more privileged children. Don’t complain to chief DD or director they are all family and friends. Makes you think if the NOD chief is really that bad. Atleast she is same for everyone.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    My dream and my goal is to work Northside. Real cops work the hood y yo soy Cubano asere. Them pretty kids can stay working in cocoplum, me I will retire knowing I worked like a beast and not a sheep. Dale.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lol, your “deam” and your “goal” is to get hired first.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My dream and my goal is to work Northside. Real cops work the hood y yo soy Cubano asere. Them pretty kids can stay working in cocoplum, me I will retire knowing I worked like a beast and not a sheep. Dale.
    Haha!! Papo, I hope you’re atleast a black Cuban to work with the current administration in northside

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop complaining. Not changing. major EG will be chief in November. Already planned and bought. Why do you think we have all these political kids. Nothing happen to them. Captain could care less and spills the beans about the plans. Do your jobs and protect your special squads because major needs to make room for more privileged children. Don’t complain to chief DD or director they are all family and friends. Makes you think if the NOD chief is really that bad. Atleast she is same for everyone.
    Captain Aloy is a moron and has always been a moron. Buddy doesn’t know where he’s standing and all he does is gossip

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Aloy is a moron and has always been a moron. Buddy doesn’t know where he’s standing and all he does is gossip
    Like when he says only between us ! Yeah right. I want this political hack major to get made promoted already so we can get our district back.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Aloy is a moron and has always been a moron. Buddy doesn’t know where he’s standing and all he does is gossip
    His own sister hates him so that says a lot

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like when he says only between us ! Yeah right. I want this political hack major to get made promoted already so we can get our district back.
    They are all a$$ kissers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •