Hammocks children - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This kind of childish stuff doesn’t belong on a site like this but it gives a glimpse into what our job and society will be like if we elect Cava for Mayor and Biden for President. Truly childish BS and totally irrelevant to our profession. Handle your business like a professional and just do your job.

Unregistered
    This district has gone to shittt

29s, 30s, 22s... etc are through the roof. All in area 1

Unregistered
    Let’s settle this in an oil wrestling challenge. The loser takes a foot log in the rectum!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s settle this in an oil wrestling challenge. The loser takes a foot log in the rectum!!
    Plenty of people who would tap out right away in hammocks just to get that prize 🌈

Unregistered

Name the 33s

Who are the female 33s on days?

Unregistered
    Ask the ****y guy who spray paints his hair.

Unregistered
    I’m out here looking! Where dey at?? All the good ones leave.

Unregistered
    Martinez Uribe Guas Joanne holla at those for a good time bud

Unregistered
    Martinez Uribe Guas Joanne holla at those for a good time bud
    Uribe is the hottest girl I’ve ever seen. Thank you for Instagram I spank my shit all day.

Unregistered
    This is disgusting to read! First off all, she is not a DUDE, JOANNA! This was you best friend at one point. I would be honored to have her as my back up any day before you. You act all high and mighty because you were placed as acting when you can’t even find your own ass. Take pride in the uniform you wear and have Command presence before you come on here to throw shade. Start being a leader and not degrade the members of your squad the way you do. Also, you work in Hammocks! Stop going to see your man in his district. Then you complain when the roving captain calls you out on your shit. A persons sexual preference has nothing to do with their ability to do the job. At least she knows what she’s doing which is more that what came be said about you as an officer. She takes pride and has worked hard to get to where she’s at. You do t know what demons people deal with on a daily basis, yet you all come in her like a bunch of crying little *****es because you don’t have the guts or decency to tell them to their face how you feel. Look in the mirror before you judge anyone as you are not perfect!
    A dude for sure. Haven’t u seen the way he walks. The reason she’s is a dyke is because no man would want to be with that animal.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast