Hammocks children - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I can’t believe she is banging the dude that uses shoe polish to cover his baldness. Papo shave your head, it isn’t coming back. Y la otra is banging his chick and only goes to her when they break up!
    These girls nowadays have such low standards. They love to be the station gossip!

Unregistered
    Bro, who paints their hair with shoe polish?!

Unregistered
    He is a total zero and swears he’s un papi chulo. Papo take care of your wife and kids and while your at it take care of that hairline!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably one of the many heavily overweight girls started talking shit about the two hot zeros at the station. No clue on how to be cops but healthy for my vision!
    Two hot zeros. LMFAO.

Unregistered
    I hear they live together! I’d love to be in between those two Zeros!! O1O
    Ladies I’m hit me up, you’ll go places!!

Unregistered
    Bro all of them come to hammocks n after done w phases they jump ****. Brandi is a 0 even at d guard w us she is nada. Johanna u right. another 0 lazy who want ppl to belv she knw but a 0 taking videos for IG who used to sit in her car cry. But always f$&@ every badge. Oh n kissing every sgt by snitching on ppl to score points. Hammocks got its best stars. that’s why I left

Unregistered
    Bro all of them come to hammocks n after done w phases they jump ****. Brandi is a 0 even at d guard w us she is nada. Johanna u right. another 0 lazy who want ppl to belv she knw but a 0 taking videos for IG who used to sit in her car cry. But always f$&@ every badge. Oh n kissing every sgt by snitching on ppl to score points. Hammocks got its best stars. that’s why I left
    What district did you go to so we know where to go.

Unregistered
    Forget what district he/she or she went to, the real question is what school did you go to that taught you how to spell like that? Jesus the county still pays 50% for your education! Think about it.

Unregistered
    Take an English class, your spelling is horrible! How did you get hired?

Unregistered
    Papo my English is perfect. I passed my FTO phases with zero reports rejected. Now let’s talk about the hot chicks in hammocks posting selfies all day.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast