Hammocks children - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Fake news. Go back to work and stop wasting your welfare minutes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. Del Rio is HOT!
    I love my rejected reports!

Unregistered
    I love my rejected reports!
    Is she still cheating on her firefighter???

Unregistered
    Ask Dalton

Unregistered
    Is she still cheating on her firefighter???
    Guas your one to talk!

Unregistered
    I love Hammocks! It’s one big Orgy!!

Unregistered
    Who da fak this chick Johanna Martinez thinks she is? Lazy af. Calls holding n she’s w her boy toy a cutler bay rookie who crosses over everyday to tell ppo’s in our district what to do 🤦🏾*♂️ A rookie herself who thinks her ass can’t stink just cus she’s the sgts fav. Lost AF giving good hardworking smart female PO’s a bad rep. Knows nothing about the job. 17 her take-home 3xs all her fault. How did she made it through academy? N don’t ask her to 15 cus she’ll never show up cus she’s down by cutler bay. Then runs to her sgt very sec she gets to tell on squad w lies when someone proves her wrong. Texts ppos yelling n gets to calls to “supervise” then has no idea WTF to do she throws a tantrum n threatened to call the sgt. Next day she texts squad individually all happy w emojis playing mind games. How old are we? There’s enough pressure, stress & eyes on us to have to deal w these types of people. Don’t we have real supervisors for that? Don’t care who u are. Male/Female U want a gold badge? learn the ropes, take the test n then earn the respect if u want people to treat u as u badly looking to be treating. I always admire ppl who say to me “bro I don’t know, but let’s figure it out together.” If you’ve been in this dept long enough as I have u know that when u see someone being a shit from the beginning they will always be shit. this girl thinks is that. knows nothing n it’s disruptive. She’s not even the senior officer since she’s the sgts favorite. She’s intimidated by the senior officer who tries helping her. But what’s worse dude she snitches on her own ppl to gain something from her sgt. That’s shit is low bro. Stay alert guys cuz we now have civilians n Johanna Martinez filming us while doing our job 🤦🏾*♂️

Unregistered
    Who da fak this chick Johanna Martinez thinks she is? Lazy af. Calls holding n she’s w her boy toy a cutler bay rookie who crosses over everyday to tell ppo’s in our district what to do 🤦🏾*♂️ A rookie herself who thinks her ass can’t stink just cus she’s the sgts fav. Lost AF giving good hardworking smart female PO’s a bad rep. Knows nothing about the job. 17 her take-home 3xs all her fault. How did she made it through academy? N don’t ask her to 15 cus she’ll never show up cus she’s down by cutler bay. Then runs to her sgt very sec she gets to tell on squad w lies when someone proves her wrong. Texts ppos yelling n gets to calls to “supervise” then has no idea WTF to do she throws a tantrum n threatened to call the sgt. Next day she texts squad individually all happy w emojis playing mind games. How old are we? There’s enough pressure, stress & eyes on us to have to deal w these types of people. Don’t we have real supervisors for that? Don’t care who u are. Male/Female U want a gold badge? learn the ropes, take the test n then earn the respect if u want people to treat u as u badly looking to be treating. I always admire ppl who say to me “bro I don’t know, but let’s figure it out together.” If you’ve been in this dept long enough as I have u know that when u see someone being a shit from the beginning they will always be shit. this girl thinks is that. knows nothing n it’s disruptive. She’s not even the senior officer since she’s the sgts favorite. She’s intimidated by the senior officer who tries helping her. But what’s worse dude she snitches on her own ppl to gain something from her sgt. That’s shit is low bro. Stay alert guys cuz we now have civilians n Johanna Martinez filming us while doing our job 🤦🏾*♂️
    Don’t know who she is but hopefully she proofreads your reports 🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    It’s sounds like her supervisor is the problem. I heard she gives good hand jobs in the back of the station. Have you seen her fingers?

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this is must be one of the biggest losers in the department. If your so miserable please do everyone a favor and quit. We don’t need disgruntled losers like you in this department, or here bashing another officer and her boyfriend just because you don’t like them. Maybe you should re evaluate your life and figure out why your so unhappy. Maybe ask yourself why did I become a police officer ? Is because you actually wanted to serve your community? Or is it because you were picked on as a kid and now you have a power trip. It’s sad that you stooped down to the lowest level and got on here to speak negatively about another officer. Also by looking at the way you write, It’s obvious you can’t spell or even form sentences. I imagine your a rookie with a year or two on, but thinks they have 20+ years on. I get the feeling you can’t handle the road after probably a year or two of patrol. I bet you think your entitled and deserve to be in any specialized unit you want to be in. Please do everyone a favor and learn how to do your job correctly and maybe some day you won’t be so unhappy and on this forum talking shit about other people.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast