Hammocks children - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree. Wtf happened??
    Way better than Dieppa but he needs to learn to stay off the radio. He’s getting on like if he’s a sergeant

Unregistered
    Never Forget!!

Unregistered
    How did we end up with slug Rod from south district. The guy is the worst.

Unregistered
    Maybe because Hammocks is a dumping ground! Poor FTOs train poor PPO’s Hammocks is the place to go to milk calls and lay low!!!!
    Nobody does anything but hang out at Wawa or under trees!!
    He fits in great!!

Unregistered

Clown House 8

Maybe because Hammocks is a dumping ground! Poor FTOs train poor PPO’s Hammocks is the place to go to milk calls and lay low!!!!
    Nobody does anything but hang out at Wawa or under trees!!
    He fits in great!!
    Don’t forget getting choked, shooting dogs, walking into Bar for beers with gun and badge in hand, Domestic issues, men chasing men Azz around station, and FTO leg rubs. Did I leave any out ? Feel free to chime in.

Place is one Major orgy, great Job Freddo

Unregistered
    I guess you don’t like Orgies?

Unregistered
    He was kicked outta narcotics cutler bay south and now brings even heat on us here in hammocks. Well he tells everyone chief Carothers is his boy so now we know.

Unregistered
    At least he works... The kid who went to hole in the wall on taco 🌮 Tuesday and tarnished the name of his father was worse. Alech should have been fired on the spot. That retard was afraid to work calls in Kendall on duty, but wore his badge and gun offduty like a rockstar.

Unregistered
    At least he works... The kid who went to hole in the wall on taco 🌮 Tuesday and tarnished the name of his father was worse. Alech should have been fired on the spot. That retard was afraid to work calls in Kendall on duty, but wore his badge and gun offduty like a rockstar.
    What one has to love the most about this department is that people never know how to not speak on matters of which they know nothing about. 5 years in this department and I have never seen such hate and ill wishing people than those of whom I work with. Did Alech mess up in that incident yes... But as we all know, things aren't always as they seem. Also, Is Alech is his father? No... And no one ever will be....I didn't know that kid in Kendall but since he came to Hammocks he's had a straight head on his shoulders for the most part. He doesn't cherry pick calls, he doesn't call in favors and he doesn't go around gossiping about his fellow officers. Unlike the vast majority of the officers whom work Hammocks, Alech isn't afraid to do his job and that can't be said about a lot of these legacy kids that come to Hammocks.... It's very obvious who moves around fast because you have people in Gangs/GIU with less than 2 years on and it's not rocket science to find out who they're related too.

Unregistered
    Well let's not forget the felony charge dropped due to his back that ass up song. Yeah that's right a felon on probation who's charge was dropped due to his childish behavior. It's even on bwc.... Can't delete that. But keep sticking up for him Mr 5 year guy.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast