Jenkins to become captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins to become captain

John Jenkins, the most qualified at the PBA, is destined to become captain. Let’s help him become PBA President. He wants it and would be great at the top spot.

Unregistered
    He told Jorge get off here. Stop trying to make him look good. You stood by & watched him 32 his wife. All your boys are trying to shove him down our throats. They I have no choice but to get in the captains position but we have a choice on whether he continues to steal, rob and bamboozle us as president.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He told Jorge get off here. Stop trying to make him look good. You stood by & watched him 32 his wife. All your boys are trying to shove him down our throats. They I have no choice but to get in the captains position but we have a choice on whether he continues to steal, rob and bamboozle us as president.
    Hell, that’s what’s happening to us now with Steadman.

Unregistered
    Who is Jorge?

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a Zero

Unregistered
    His salary is six zeros after the number. Not bad for a guy who does nothing.

Unregistered
    No matter how much someone climbs It doesn’t change your Core! His core is Rotten! Disowned his first born & 33 kid. Terrible person, Bad Man!
    But best At being Theft

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a cool brotha’ with swag that’s why you alls be hating on him just like when they hate on Lebron for being #1

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a cool brotha’ with swag that’s why you alls be hating on him just like when they hate on Lebron for being #1
    Nice try white guy.....I like Jenkins more than Lebron, that guys a joke.

Unregistered
    Nice try white guy.....I like Jenkins more than Lebron, that guys a joke.
    Yeah and take that idiot Kyrie Irving and his opinions and put him in the same corner as Lebron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast