Hammocks children - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What about that dude on the 3200, Loubriel. She’s a real winner. The complaining zero!!! Get a fu$kin life u dyke ass *****...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love hammocks it’s the best district ever!
    You must be part of the crew 🌈

Unregistered
    She says she doesn’t interview anywhere because she is over qualified. Typical Millennial attitude!

Unregistered
    This is disgusting to read! First off all, she is not a DUDE, JOANNA! This was you best friend at one point. I would be honored to have her as my back up any day before you. You act all high and mighty because you were placed as acting when you can’t even find your own ass. Take pride in the uniform you wear and have Command presence before you come on here to throw shade. Start being a leader and not degrade the members of your squad the way you do. Also, you work in Hammocks! Stop going to see your man in his district. Then you complain when the roving captain calls you out on your shit. A persons sexual preference has nothing to do with their ability to do the job. At least she knows what she’s doing which is more that what came be said about you as an officer. She takes pride and has worked hard to get to where she’s at. You do t know what demons people deal with on a daily basis, yet you all come in her like a bunch of crying little *****es because you don’t have the guts or decency to tell them to their face how you feel. Look in the mirror before you judge anyone as you are not perfect!

Unregistered

Hammocks Children

Joanna, this has your name written all over! This dude as you refer to, is actually a she and her sexuality or preferences has nothing to do with the quality of work she gives. Which is more than can be said about you. Let’s start with Command presence, you have none! As an acting you need to take pride in the uniform. One which looks sloppy on you. On a scene look and act as if you know what you are doing. Something you lack! When speaking to you squad, teach them and assist them. Do t demoralize them by screaming or posting childish grants on a chat. Stay in you district and not cross over to see your man and slack on handling calls. Then you want to complain about getting in trouble when the roving captain caught you out of your district. Learn the basic element of a call before you give out bad advise, something you seem to do often. Also, remember one thing not everyone likes you and the same way you trash talk her to people, those same people speak the words you spew. Therefore, you look like the ass that you are!

Unregistered

Rise above the hate

What about that dude on the 3200, Loubriel. She’s a real winner. The complaining zero!!! Get a fu$kin life u dyke ass *****...
    Its 2020 and hating on gay people is so yesterday. You go Loubriel girl! Clearly if these people “your peers” are talking crap its because you are a woman who must be outspoken, by the book and hard working. That never goes well with the pirates on here and so they resort to insults, put downs, belittling and demeaning behavior. Then they wonder why people see cops in a bad light, when they aren't even good to their own. Begs to question the so called brotherhood and thin blue line we so widely defend. Im sure young lady, you are navigating through this profession with as many flaws as those on here talking shit. Stay humble, always be kind, focus on whats ahead and dont make police work your life or it will consume you. Live for family, loved ones and serve with your heart and head.

Yours truly,
    Veteran active law enforcement officer who has been through it and pushed my way through the hate to accomplish all I wanted in my career. Left the shit haters in the dust!

Unregistered
    We all know who wrote this LMAO oh please and you are married to the dumb psa. go figure!

Its 2020 and hating on gay people is so yesterday. You go Loubriel girl! Clearly if these people “your peers” are talking crap its because you are a woman who must be outspoken, by the book and hard working. That never goes well with the pirates on here and so they resort to insults, put downs, belittling and demeaning behavior. Then they wonder why people see cops in a bad light, when they aren't even good to their own. Begs to question the so called brotherhood and thin blue line we so widely defend. Im sure young lady, you are navigating through this profession with as many flaws as those on here talking shit. Stay humble, always be kind, focus on whats ahead and dont make police work your life or it will consume you. Live for family, loved ones and serve with your heart and head.

Yours truly,
    Veteran active law enforcement officer who has been through it and pushed my way through the hate to accomplish all I wanted in my career. Left the shit haters in the dust!

Unregistered

Yours truly,
    Well said. You ought to be at the PBA if you want to hear gay bashing at its best, along with racial slurs. They think Cubans are stupid and greasy slimes. When it’s all said and done they hate everyone except they never bask the kkk.

Unregistered
    Well said. You ought to be at the PBA if you want to hear gay bashing at its best, along with racial slurs. They think Cubans are stupid and greasy slimes. When it’s all said and done they hate everyone except they never bask the kkk.
    it's funny how every thread get infiltrated with union garbage 🙄

Unregistered
    It really is funny, how you can sit there and trash talk one of your own! You call yourself a friend? Honestly how do you look at yourself in the mirror. This career you are in will one day end. All you’ll ever have are the friendships you’ve made! I’m truly disappointed in you Johanna, I thought better of you. You are nothing more than a BULLY! SMFH such a waste!

Officer Loubriel, you keep being you! Screw this childish BS, these people are irrelevant at the end of the day! Being a strong woman will always have people trashing you! Just keep being you, keep doing what you’re doing. Those that know you and know who you truly are, those people matter!!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast