Chief Organgrinder is a disgrace! - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Miss Piggy when your friend becomes mayor you will be the chief. Then this place will finally get what it deserves

Unregistered

Pba

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just be careful who you talk to because our Chief is best friends with the Vice President at the PBA. And, if you use PBA be sure to invoke attorney client privilege bc if David Greenwell finds out he’ll run to the Chief right away.
    We may want to look to remove the PBA as our reps so we have separation.
    You’re soooo right. Let’s get rid of the PBA and let PLEA represent us. They did suck a great job with MB. Hahahahhahahahaha

PS. Didn’t know Greenwell was a PBA lawyer. Thought he was just the PR guy.

Unregistered
    The same people, from cop up to major, have been the ones causing all our problems for over a decade now!!! Same people! Same problems! Please fire, demote, move, or do whatever you can to save the future of Doral. This current group IS NOT the future we want or need for Doral. Save us chief, we're begging. Keep up the good fight against the problems.

Unregistered
    You’re soooo right. Let’s get rid of the PBA and let PLEA represent us. They did suck a great job with MB. Hahahahhahahahaha

PS. Didn’t know Greenwell was a PBA lawyer. Thought he was just the PR guy.
    You can thank the Chief for getting us our contract ****bags!

Unregistered
    What happened to Marrero

Unregistered
    What happened to Marrero
    Did you miss roll call? They explained it well and detailed my friend.

Unregistered

Me and my Buddy

What's up with Organgaga? He can't scratch his ass without Ubierta being around......Scratch, scratch......

Unregistered
    Sorry bunch of stupid ****s. You guys can’t see that those are the best thing that’s happen to Doral since this place started. Those guys walk the talk. I hear them when they talk to regular officers. No one has ever talk to us like they have.

Unregistered
    Morons if they or when they leave we will be stuck with those captains. Keep talking shit. We have started to get respect from city hall since they have been here. I for one I’m glad they are here. I hope they really start getting rid of the 3 or 4 assholes we have that want to do whatever the **** they want.

Unregistered
    Morons if they or when they leave we will be stuck with those captains. Keep talking shit. We have started to get respect from city hall since they have been here. I for one I’m glad they are here. I hope they really start getting rid of the 3 or 4 assholes we have that want to do whatever the **** they want.
    Amen! Those are the ones who try to ruin everyone so they can do as they please.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast