Chief Organgrinder is a disgrace! - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Times are turning around. The click has turned on each other. More to come.
    I disagree. I think they’re still in business together and destroying the lives and careers of anyone they choose. I don’t know how they live with their conscience. But I hope you’re right, Keep us updated

Unregistered
    Agree Sanchez,Martinez, Correa and Seiglie. Now they are going after Fernandez... they are made for each other.

Unregistered
    Lmao. This is like Ron Burgundy news battle. Jajajaja. Weather team attack!

Unregistered
    How are these majors and captains still around. Your giu lt is a fraud.

Unregistered

Cuan

Can’t wait to see when the media begins asking for his accident video. Immaturity at is best.

Unregistered
    And I thought these people walked all over Donny and Brian. Chief should change his name to door mat. Your legacy and good name are falling into a mud pile.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I thought these people walked all over Donny and Brian. Chief should change his name to door mat. Your legacy and good name are falling into a mud pile.
    Stop talking shit about everyone here and making it seemed that the Chief and his staff are not doing a good job. The Chief is fixing all of the screwups that your buddy Donny and Brian did. Stop spending time on this site and you should focus on your personal life.

Unregistered
    Then fix it. To many gold badges walking around making up shit about people. Just do your jobs and leave people alone. We all know who the problems are.

Unregistered
    He thinks he's in control LoL. These clowns (JS, DB, FN, NFG, YM, OS, EG, CJ, EF) will be his legacy.

Unregistered
    Run while you can.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast