Chief Organgrinder is a disgrace! - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Unregistered
    Ok Brass stop writing in here to make 1 look good. There no slugs in Doral and that’s the truth ask around. People are scared to step foot in Doral. It’s sad to see you guys talk about your staff like this. What’s more sad is you guys keep pushing these guys to work more.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Brass stop writing in here to make 1 look good. There no slugs in Doral and that’s the truth ask around. People are scared to step foot in Doral. It’s sad to see you guys talk about your staff like this. What’s more sad is you guys keep pushing these guys to work more.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys
    Do you really think that the brass has time or cares what people write in this stupid forum? Sad to say, that we still have negative people in this department that continue to tarnish our reputation. If anyone wants to leave, leave. I will have more seniority thanks to you morons. Complaint about the schedule, but for the most part we all have part of the weekend off. Only rookies have T, W, and T’s off. Some senior guys choose those days by option. We get pay really well for the job that we do here.

Unregistered
    Do you really think that the brass has time or cares what people write in this stupid forum? Sad to say, that we still have negative people in this department that continue to tarnish our reputation. If anyone wants to leave, leave. I will have more seniority thanks to you morons. Complaint about the schedule, but for the most part we all have part of the weekend off. Only rookies have T, W, and T’s off. Some senior guys choose those days by option. We get pay really well for the job that we do here.
    Be assured that the brass checks this site. Because they have a Fidel mentality. If you do not accept my way of thinking you should be imprisoned or eliminated type of thought process. It’s a typical Narcissistic trait.

Unregistered
    Be assured that the brass checks this site. Because they have a Fidel mentality. If you do not accept my way of thinking you should be imprisoned or eliminated type of thought process. It’s a typical Narcissistic trait.
    I think you’re one of our **** ups and the guilty conscious is killing you. Cubela, you really need to stop coming to this site and trashing our bosses and our department. Be happy that this department gave you the opportunity to be a cop again. We work with you and the same thing you tell us in person is the same thing you are writing on here.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213