Fire Chief in stuttering statement calls Israel an amazing leader - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such a tremendous asset, Chief Fernandez. Does your "Cuck" have a name?
    Mi Llamo es DeSantis the "Cuck"

Unregistered
    Mi Llamo es DeSantis the "Cuck"
    Please Translate, I don't speak Spanish!

Unregistered
    Please Translate, I don't speak Spanish!
    He has a small Cuck.

Unregistered
    He has a small Cuck.
    Fernandez' "Cuck" was on full display last evening at a KKK rally in Milton. If you haven't gotten the opportunity to stroke it, now is your chance.

Unregistered
    Fernandez' "Cuck" was on full display last evening at a KKK rally in Milton. If you haven't gotten the opportunity to stroke it, now is your chance.
    It has been reported that Chief Fernandez' "Cuck" wore his helmet into battle last night in the Town of Niceville and fought as fiercely as advertised. At the end of a truly epic battle in a blood-soaked hole venue, otherwise known as the 'Clam", Fernandez' "Cuck" pulled out and remained erect for nearly 2 minutes before going limp from loss of strength. The battle will certainly be recorded in the anals of Florida Panhandle history. When Fernandez' "Cuck" toured the devastation in Mexico Beach today, Residents took time from their recovery efforts to individually stroke and take selfies with this amazing member of the Chief Fernandez legacy.

Unregistered
    It has been reported that Chief Fernandez' "Cuck" wore his helmet into battle last night in the Town of Niceville and fought as fiercely as advertised. At the end of a truly epic battle in a blood-soaked hole venue, otherwise known as the 'Clam", Fernandez' "Cuck" pulled out and remained erect for nearly 2 minutes before going limp from loss of strength. The battle will certainly be recorded in the anals of Florida Panhandle history. When Fernandez' "Cuck" toured the devastation in Mexico Beach today, Residents took time from their recovery efforts to individually stroke and take selfies with this amazing member of the Chief Fernandez legacy.
    I heard Fernandez' "Cuck" has become the mascot for the DeSantis campaign.

Unregistered
    I heard Fernandez' "Cuck" has become the mascot for the DeSantis campaign.
    What a battle last night in Cedar Key between the legendary "Cuck" and a maverick opponent from Hialeah. Fernandez' "Cuck" displayed incredible prowess with its aggressive thrusts, almost teasing its opponent until an opening appeared and Fernandez' "Cuck" took advantage with a deliberate entry rarely seen in these epic battles. Those that attended claimed they were literally soaked from the intensity of this display.

Unregistered
    What a battle last night in Cedar Key between the legendary "Cuck" and a maverick opponent from Hialeah. Fernandez' "Cuck" displayed incredible prowess with its aggressive thrusts, almost teasing its opponent until an opening appeared and Fernandez' "Cuck" took advantage with a deliberate entry rarely seen in these epic battles. Those that attended claimed they were literally soaked from the intensity of this display.
    Chief Fernandez' fiery red "Cuck" was last seen at Monty's Raw Bar in Coconut Grove, parading through a pretty raucous crowd of young coeds, most of them familiar with his reputation among other "Cucks" and his patented thrust and withdrawal tactics. One particular coed, wearing high heels, a leather mini-skirt and halter-top, with a Corona Light in hand, reached out to gently stroke Fernandez' "Cuck". While stroking Fernandez' "Cuck" and surely hardening him, the blond coed's halter-top became undone and it dropped to the ground, revealing two of the most beautifully medically-induced breasts ever witnessed. While most were staring in awe, Fernandez' "Cuck" retrieved the coed's top and found a convenient opening which allowed him to mount her and re-attach the top. A moment to certainly remember

Unregistered
    Chief Fernandez' fiery red "Cuck" was last seen at Monty's Raw Bar in Coconut Grove, parading through a pretty raucous crowd of young coeds, most of them familiar with his reputation among other "Cucks" and his patented thrust and withdrawal tactics. One particular coed, wearing high heels, a leather mini-skirt and halter-top, with a Corona Light in hand, reached out to gently stroke Fernandez' "Cuck". While stroking Fernandez' "Cuck" and surely hardening him, the blond coed's halter-top became undone and it dropped to the ground, revealing two of the most beautifully medically-induced breasts ever witnessed. While most were staring in awe, Fernandez' "Cuck" retrieved the coed's top and found a convenient opening which allowed him to mount her and re-attach the top. A moment to certainly remember
    WOW, I was there at the bar when Fernandez arrived with his tremendous "Cuck". Within minutes of his arrival. I smelled a horrible odor emanating from the direction where many young coeds had gathered around Fernandez' "Cuck". Apparently, one of the scantily-clad girls, while stroking the mighty creature, lost control of her bodily functions and shat herself. I believe the 'Cuck" removed the coed's soiled lace panties and tossed them over the dock and into the water as a sign of good fortune. Amazing!

Unregistered
    WOW, I was there at the bar when Fernandez arrived with his tremendous "Cuck". Within minutes of his arrival. I smelled a horrible odor emanating from the direction where many young coeds had gathered around Fernandez' "Cuck". Apparently, one of the scantily-clad girls, while stroking the mighty creature, lost control of her bodily functions and shat herself. I believe the 'Cuck" removed the coed's soiled lace panties and tossed them over the dock and into the water as a sign of good fortune. Amazing!
    What is the obsession with the Fire Chief?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast