Fire Chief in stuttering statement calls Israel an amazing leader - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is fierce! I've seen it first hand when he lets him out to play as they say.
    Wow, why is Fernandez still working here when he could be making a fortune on tour with his Cuck, especially if he travels to some of the impoverished countries?

Unregistered

I Wonder?

Wow, why is Fernandez still working here when he could be making a fortune on tour with his Cuck, especially if he travels to some of the impoverished countries?
    I am curious how His "Cuck" would do if I whipped out my snake named "Harvey"?

Unregistered

Fact or Myth?

I am curious how His "Cuck" would do if I whipped out my snake named "Harvey"?
    Fernandez and his "Cuck" remain well known on the streets of Overtown in Miami. The older Cuban gentleman in Domino Park along Flagler continue to speak of this revered red-headed "Cuck" that was once confronted by a behemoth Black snake behind the Historic "Austin Burke" store late at night. Chief Fernandez had to stroke, often with his 2 fingers, his "Cuck" for some time to maintain a sense of calm over his glorious family member. Story has it that his"Cuck" battled with such fierceness that it shredded the snake into submission, taunting the snake and the audience with a tongue shrill that stung the nostrils and pierced the ear drums.

Unregistered
    Fernandez and his "Cuck" remain well known on the streets of Overtown in Miami. The older Cuban gentleman in Domino Park along Flagler continue to speak of this revered red-headed "Cuck" that was once confronted by a behemoth Black snake behind the Historic "Austin Burke" store late at night. Chief Fernandez had to stroke, often with his 2 fingers, his "Cuck" for some time to maintain a sense of calm over his glorious family member. Story has it that his"Cuck" battled with such fierceness that it shredded the snake into submission, taunting the snake and the audience with a tongue shrill that stung the nostrils and pierced the ear drums.
    These are funny the way you tell them. Are they actually true about our Fire Chief ?

Unregistered
    These are funny the way you tell them. Are they actually true about our Fire Chief ?
    They are legends of what Dade County once was. Rumor has it DeSantis, the losing candidate for Governor, was playing with the "Cuck" and stroking it firmly today at a local Cuban Cafe', hoping it would bring him luck, which it won't!

Unregistered
    They are legends of what Dade County once was. Rumor has it DeSantis, the losing candidate for Governor, was playing with the "Cuck" and stroking it firmly today at a local Cuban Cafe', hoping it would bring him luck, which it won't!
    Coincidentally, Dummy DeSantis is nicknamed the "Cuck"

Unregistered
    Coincidentally, Dummy DeSantis is nicknamed the "Cuck"
    Yeh, I saw that stupid commercial of his where his infant kid is building a toy wall! The "Cuck" is too proud and fierce to be as stupid as DeSantis.

Unregistered
    Yeh, I saw that stupid commercial of his where his infant kid is building a toy wall! The "Cuck" is too proud and fierce to be as stupid as DeSantis.
    That was a pretty stupid commercial. Stupid!

Unregistered
    That was a pretty stupid commercial. Stupid!
    The "Cuck" of Fernandez is a legend !

Unregistered
    The "Cuck" of Fernandez is a legend !
    Such a tremendous asset, Chief Fernandez. Does your "Cuck" have a name?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast