Fire Chief in stuttering statement calls Israel an amazing leader - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shameless firefighter for the day event he pulled. Only real way he could even get into the new appointees office. Bring in a little kid to make it seem like he didn’t have his own agenda that day. Pill popping fool is a danger to everyone. Why hasn’t he been randomed yet? Do your job HR!
    OK, I’ve got to ask. Why is exactly is he a danger? He dosn’t run calls or take command on incidents. Are you afraid he could spill coffee on himself. Stop being so dramatic. Clearly your someone on the third floor with jealousy issues.

Unregistered
    OK, I’ve got to ask. Why is exactly is he a danger? He dosn’t run calls or take command on incidents. Are you afraid he could spill coffee on himself. Stop being so dramatic. Clearly your someone on the third floor with jealousy issues.
    I saw him down at Brahman Cadillac with his rooster. He looked fine to me. I dont think he's on anything. On the other hand, that damn rooster is out of control

Unregistered
    Heard that some in the command are warning others that the chief is now under the control of the fire union. Watch your backs.

Unregistered
    Fire Chief under the Union's control would actually be a good thing for the rank and file.

Unregistered
    Fire Chief under the Union's control would actually be a good thing for the rank and file.
    https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/lo...7-ede516efa215

Unregistered
    So what’s your point?

Unregistered
    Somebody in the FD is involved with this massage parlor sting. We just don't know who yet.

Unregistered
    Somebody in the FD is involved with this massage parlor sting. We just don't know who yet.
    Yeah we do. Someone posted it yesterday and it miraculously was deleted. It was the union guy.

Unregistered
    Was he on approved union leave?

Unregistered
    Was he on approved union leave?
    That would be hilarious if DW was on approved Union Leave. I'm sure Walt Dix is ecstatic having to deal with this news.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast