Fire Chief in stuttering statement calls Israel an amazing leader - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet Capt. Saggy pants thought he was an amazing leader
    Who is Capt Saggy Pants?

Unregistered
    Is Sheriff Tony going to bring in his own fire chief too?
    Sheriff Tony won’t dare mess with anyone in Fire Rescue you can count on that. It’s only open season on DLE.

Unregistered

Just for that-I hope he does

Sheriff Tony won’t dare mess with anyone in Fire Rescue you can count on that. It’s only open season on DLE.
    That sounds just like a dare. Yeah, GT, I double-dog-dare you.

Unregistered
    Who is Capt Saggy Pants?
    The jailer who played the skin flute and was magic wanded

Unregistered
    That sounds just like a dare. Yeah, GT, I double-dog-dare you.
    We believe it is open season on everyone. No one is safe.

Unregistered
    Here we go again. Fire Chief taking three hour lunches and we're back to weekend at Bernie's.

Unregistered
    He’s not original Broward County Fire Rescue. He’s not safe, he’s a pill head creep, who fires or gets good people fired and brings in his fellow Miami boys just like Israel brought in his Ft. Lauderdale boys.

The Union has realized all that far to late. Walt you let us be led by this? You should be ashamed of yourself. Tori you and Walt better make this right because we in Fire Rescue deserve better.

Unregistered
    He’s not original Broward County Fire Rescue. He’s not safe, he’s a pill head creep, who fires or gets good people fired and brings in his fellow Miami boys just like Israel brought in his Ft. Lauderdale boys.

The Union has realized all that far to late. Walt you let us be led by this? You should be ashamed of yourself. Tori you and Walt better make this right because we in Fire Rescue deserve better.
    Who were the good people that got fired? In nearly 30 years the people i’ve seen get fired had real problems and had a bunch of second chances. The worst firing IMHO was Bill Kebler. I wasn’t on his shift but knew him pretty well. He was a good guy with a passion for the job. Yes, he could be a little too passionate and had difficulty expressing himself some times but he did not deserve what he got near the end of his career. This happened under a fire chief I thought was pretty decent.

Unregistered
    Who were the good people that got fired? In nearly 30 years the people i’ve seen get fired had real problems and had a bunch of second chances. The worst firing IMHO was Bill Kebler. I wasn’t on his shift but knew him pretty well. He was a good guy with a passion for the job. Yes, he could be a little too passionate and had difficulty expressing himself some times but he did not deserve what he got near the end of his career. This happened under a fire chief I thought was pretty decent.
    Hey knock it off this is a jailer forum only!

Unregistered
    Yo, you DLE peeps are the ones who started 'Fire Chief in stuttering'....this thread. This Fire Chief Joe Schmoe sucks.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast