You guys suck shooting!

Unregistered

You guys suck shooting!

Clase de come pingas. You idiots don’t know how to shoot center mass. I guess only thing you guys do is write tickets and eat arepas.

Unregistered

At Least They Didin't Hide or Run!

How easy it is to second guess the responding officers who didn't hesitate to engage this subject. They could of easily held back and waited for additional 15's, including SRT, but this was a situation that demanded immediate action. Instead they charged in and engaged this subject and probably saved some lives while at it. Yes, I and many others are disappointed that they didn't 07 this worthless piece of humanity but they did disable him and take him into custody.

Unless you yourself have been in the Fog of War (Nebel des Krigen) then you have no basis to criticize these officers. I'll gladly work with them anytime!

DORALITO
    Great job doral pd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How easy it is to second guess the responding officers who didn't hesitate to engage this subject. They could of easily held back and waited for additional 15's, including SRT, but this was a situation that demanded immediate action. Instead they charged in and engaged this subject and probably saved some lives while at it. Yes, I and many others are disappointed that they didn't 07 this worthless piece of humanity but they did disable him and take him into custody.

Unless you yourself have been in the Fog of War (Nebel des Krigen) then you have no basis to criticize these officers. I'll gladly work with them anytime!
    Doral is a community police department. Be happy they didn’t give the subject a lollipop and coloring book after they shot him.

Unregistered1
    I bet none of you talking sh*t were on scene to access the logistics what there it all went down? A bunch of sh*t talkers on this thread.