Recent Academy Graduation/Assignments and Numbers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Recent Academy Graduation/Assignments and Numbers

Can anyone tell us how many troopers graduated last week and were any assigned to Troops E, K, or L. How many quit during the process?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell us how many troopers graduated last week and were any assigned to Troops E, K, or L. How many quit during the process?
    Eleven graduated and three went to PBCSO, two to OCSO, and six went to "Specialty Positions" at GHQ!

Unregistered
    Eleven graduated and three went to PBCSO, two to OCSO, and six went to "Specialty Positions" at GHQ!

I understand fully the value of satire in our society, but this scenario is not at all far fetched.

Unregistered
    I understand fully the value of satire in our society, but this scenario is not at all far fetched.
    I couldn't resist

Unregistered
    I couldn't resist

My options are limited. I have no choice but to thank you. Funny, and pragmatic, yet accurate.

Unregistered
    FHP web site use to post assignments for the graduating classes. I guess they stopped.

Unregistered
    FHP web site use to post assignments for the graduating classes. I guess they stopped.
    Yes for the protection of the troopers.

Unregistered
    Yes for the protection of the troopers.
    They couldn't keep up with those who quit before graduation

Unregistered
    I graduated third in my class. 94.7 percentile. I want to work the middle of the state or maybe troop K. I will not work the alley or south. Also, don't even think about giving me a hand me down Crown Vic, Ill take a Charger or SUV. I didn't bust my ass for nothing in the academy and my class standing entitles me to choose where I will work and what I will drive. Let the others, (you know who you are) drive the old units and work the crap areas. See you all on the road.

Unregistered
    I graduated third in my class. 94.7 percentile. I want to work the middle of the state or maybe troop K. I will not work the alley or south. Also, don't even think about giving me a hand me down Crown Vic, Ill take a Charger or SUV. I didn't bust my ass for nothing in the academy and my class standing entitles me to choose where I will work and what I will drive. Let the others, (you know who you are) drive the old units and work the crap areas. See you all on the road.
    Absolutely! And here’s your 200K miles Crown Vic, enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast