Gilligan * GM * Read this - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Gilberto sir

Please let me know your plans for the weekend, where will your protests be?
    Thank you, and be well.

GK fellow 20

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Gilbert Montalvo is a signal 20 why these cronies give him so much time, energy and attention daily?
    Thank you Gil for not letting us down. Answering your own posts.

Unregistered

Wink

brought to you by a well known signal twenty.... how do we know this ? " he will take responsibility for any actions"
    No, that is a delusion. Never has and never will.

Unregistered

Red face

The real Signal 20's are the ones that keep engaging. Go Gil!

Unregistered

Wink

Please let me know your plans for the weekend, where will your protests be?
    Thank you, and be well.

GK fellow 20

Unregistered

Wink Marionette Montalvo

Gilberto Montalvo is as predictable as a marionette puppet. Call him out on a page that he is asking and answering his own posts and he stops posting there and starts 20 new threads to force the thread that best describes Gilberto as the 20 that he is, off the first page. So predictable. Whackjob Marionette ... yank his strings and watch him lurch and jerk ... hilarious!

Unregistered
    I’m still waiting for the video he promised everyone where he supposedly called out the Governor about SI and IG.....
    Yawn. He does provide great entertainment. This dude literally thinks BSO hired 2 employees just to go after him.
    2 employees who have been with BSO for 6+ years. He wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked him in the face.... damn guy is doing More harm than good. Who knows...maybe Israel hired him and this is all really a campaign ploy and we don’t even know it, because he’s certainly not helping us. I hope he is campaigning for SI, because then we’re sure to get a new sheriff is history is any great indicator of the future.

Unregistered
    I’m still waiting for the video he promised everyone where he supposedly called out the Governor about SI and IG.....
    Yawn. He does provide great entertainment. This dude literally thinks BSO hired 2 employees just to go after him.
    2 employees who have been with BSO for 6+ years. He wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked him in the face.... damn guy is doing More harm than good. Who knows...maybe Israel hired him and this is all really a campaign ploy and we don’t even know it, because he’s certainly not helping us. I hope he is campaigning for SI, because then we’re sure to get a new sheriff is history is any great indicator of the future.
    Forgot about that. Gil and Jeff Bell were going to "confront" the Governor at that dinner on Friday and maki him remove Israel. How did that go off? Who is our new Sheriff as of Saturday? Do tell ......

Unregistered

Exclamation Like a lead balloon

Forgot about that. Gil and Jeff Bell were going to "confront" the Governor at that dinner on Friday and maki him remove Israel. How did that go off? Who is our new Sheriff as of Saturday? Do tell ......
    Sheriff still the sheriff, Gilberto still a flaming loser!

Unregistered
    Wait. When did Bell say he was going to do that?? Do you have that in writing or was it an interview? I know Bell said he was going to deliver the results to the Gov which he did on the day of the results but I didn’t know he was going to the dinner. Never saw anything about it. Who paid for that?? Any pics of him confronting Gov? Interested....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast